[Plugin] : SVG Canvas (vector graphics !)

Post your completed addons to share with the community

Post » Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:09 am

@Pode, how is the plugin coming along. Does it meet the outlined specification yet?

Also does the plugin build on top of other tools like canvg or is it your own?
B
S
G

Post » Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:04 pm

I've tried to use this plugin, but in loading an SVG background, the SVG is put on top of everything else. It disregards layers and Z order. I have been poking around in the plug in javascript to see if I can make up a way to control the z ordering of the SVG canvas once something is loaded up. Any thoughts on where to look?
B

Post » Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:14 am

@ FuzzyLlama   Go back to page 3 and read Pode's last post. I wish we could control Z-order too. In my test I tried z-order bar, putting svg on its own layer below others, and using run time move to layer actions.
B
S

Post » Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:52 am

I like working with vectors more than pixel type artworkposting to watch this thread.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:40 am

@Pode
Hey @pode. Could we get a couple of updates :) It's looking pretty good. but these would be great if you can get them working.

1. Get the z-order and layers working :)

2. Render to an image context on any size, colour, deformation(not rotation) and instead render the the image context instead of the svg object constantly. That way this tool would be super wicked for mobile devices :)
B
S
G

Post » Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:30 pm

Is it possible to draw freedraw lines?
B

Post » Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:05 am

Nice, Love this plugin thank you
B
S

Post » Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:37 pm

> @Pode

A very great plugin, definitevly should be developed more - it is performance and quality-wise a great tool.

I have problems with changing any attributes though, can you please take a look? I just want to change the circles size and color, but I don't manage anyhow.

Anyone who can help me out there, please take a quick look.

Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
B
S

Post » Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:04 am

Hello,

I am working on one of the endless runner game and i am using .png files for images and i want to use the .svg files. How it will be possible with this plugin. If yes then please let me know. My Game is about to complete but i want to use vector or .svg Graphics only because i want the game to be run on different resolutions. Please suggest me some way as i am stucked only with this issue.

Thanks,
Anksuh
B

Post » Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:04 pm

@AnkushArora

I don't think the plugin has attribute settings for things like 'viewBox' (e.g viewBox="0 0 50 50") so you wont be able to
use multiple images with it, and scale them correctly.

Do a search for 'svg veiwbox' ? I dont fully understand it myself.
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Completed Addons