[Plugin] tag text

Post your completed addons to share with the community

Post » Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:48 pm

Super Plugin, testing it in cocoonjs, but the framerate drops to 2 fps using it. Any ideas how to solve this?

I tried different settings, but without difference.

Edit 2: Nah, damn, the errors and warnings below are standard for any app in cocoon, so, no help...

Edit: I tried your demo and it gets different warnings:

Not implemented canvas addEventListener: webglcontextrestored
Not implemented canvas addEventListener: webglcontextlost
Not found getElementById: c2canvasdiv
Not implemented window addEventListener: message

and some errors, constantly growing:

Get Resource XHR '_reloadpoll_?_=1393350978742': Timeout (0.45 seconds)

and lots of these same errors.

Hope this helps, hope you have time to find a solution :)
B
S
G

Post » Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:13 pm

@Smolli

Uh, thanks for these error information. I will try to fix it. This plugin only could be used in html and nodewebkit export.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:30 pm

Thanks for the info, but have you read my second edit? I think these are normal cocoon or c2 errors and have nothing to do with your plugin.

I tried adding a cache-parameter to enhance the fps, but without change.

If it's only useful for html and nodewebkit than maybe I should really stick with Phonegap for now. I was just wishing for working way to add marked-up text to the canvas. Not easy as I read through the web...

BTW, your Plugins you have created are amazingly helpful. A big thanks for all your work!!!
B
S
G

Post » Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:17 pm

wow that is incredible.. thank you so much for making this plugin! This was a life saver..

On a side note, does anyone know if underlining text is something that could be achieved?

I realize C2 doesn't offer an underline option, but I just wonder how that could be a achieved if at all? I've had to do hacks like actually place a line graphic under text to create the illusion of underlining but of course this could be a problem very easily if anything dynamic were to occur.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:31 pm

@Smolli
@part12studios

Update

Now this tagtext plugin could run at cocoonJS.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:58 pm

WOW!! Works at full speed now. Brilliant! Many thanks!

One small tiny little wish I have though ;) The scaling of the text seems absolute and doesn't scale. E.g. setting the window to 1024, 768 it looks fine on the Desktop, but on the iPad it's much too small. Setting the different scale modes doesn't change anything. Got any ideas why?
B
S
G

Post » Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:35 pm

rexrainbow wrote:@Smolli
@part12studios

Update

Now this tagtext plugin could run at cocoonJS.

I have come to a head.
Where the tag is set within the text at the click event.
for example
"Hi, how [teg] case [teg]"
Click the word does not work event and click where the words of the case, the action is triggered.
naprmer
"Sell [teg] (+7 sword) [teg]"
Click sword and shows information subject

If this is possible and that does in the standard and many systems nearly 50 events and actions of many
B
S
G

Post » Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:42 pm

@godspear could you explain a little more? i'm not sure i totally get what you're situation is. From what I can gauge, you mean something like this:

you click a word and that pops up a text bubble and text field and that text being displayed on the fly is not showing any formatting?
B
S
G

Post » Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:09 pm

part12studios wrote:@godspear could you explain a little more? i'm not sure i totally get what you're situation is. From what I can gauge, you mean something like this:

you click a word and that pops up a text bubble and text field and that text being displayed on the fly is not showing any formatting?
Well, in many online games when a player linkanul thing chatting.
And the rest gego sees object name and its color nazhimaesh Appears Malenko window characteristic of the subject.
Just do not know how to check when clicking on text and display
B
S
G

Post » Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:17 pm

@GodSpear

Uh, sorry. This plugin only could show text with multi-style(coler, font face, size), it could not response click for each world.
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Completed Addons