[Plugin] Windows Phone Updated - New Tutorial!

Post your completed addons to share with the community

Post » Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:41 pm

humanescape wrote:Okay. I will try this one more time. What exactly are you trying to do? Almost all of those functions are available to you.

available? which? what do you mean?
those are only works for windows phone not 10 :?
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:44 pm

farpras wrote:
humanescape wrote:Okay. I will try this one more time. What exactly are you trying to do? Almost all of those functions are available to you.

available? which? what do you mean?
those are only works for windows phone not 10 :?

I am trying to ask you, what are you trying to do? I have made many windows phone/windows apps and I have not really needed anything other than what is built in. If anything is missing, I just make it myself.

Can you elaborate on what exactly you are trying to do, so I may be able to help you accomplish your goal?
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:12 pm

humanescape wrote:I am trying to ask you, what are you trying to do? I have made many windows phone/windows apps and I have not really needed anything other than what is built in. If anything is missing, I just make it myself.

Can you elaborate on what exactly you are trying to do, so I may be able to help you accomplish your goal?

Such as launching share bar, rate app, tile update~
I think it's good to have such a platform specific plugin like that..
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:10 am

farpras wrote:
humanescape wrote:I am trying to ask you, what are you trying to do? I have made many windows phone/windows apps and I have not really needed anything other than what is built in. If anything is missing, I just make it myself.

Such as launching share bar, rate app, tile update~
I think it's good to have such a platform specific plugin like that..

all of those exist, with scirras windows plugin
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:39 am

humanescape wrote:all of those exist, with scirras windows plugin

where? I can't find it.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:00 am

farpras wrote:where? I can't find it.

What version of C2 are you using?
If your vision so exceeds your ability, then look to something closer.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:05 pm

zenox98 wrote:

the latest one, r221
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:10 pm

farpras wrote:
zenox98 wrote:

the latest one, r221

Between the Browser and Windows plugin (both come with Construct) you should not need much else. Windows plugin works for Universal apps, both Windows and Windows Phone. Windows Phone is still wonky where 10 is not out for all phones yet, so you cannot really expect those to fully work yet. I read somewhere mid Feb it should be out on all phones.

The only thing missing I noticed/needed was consumable IAP's which is not even in this Windows Phone Plugin (since consumables are relatively new for Windows). I made a plugin for those...
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:59 pm

Hi,

I'm trying to find a plugin for ads that works with windows phone, I tried using Pubcenter but it doesnt work.

I also used admob, but it also doesnt work, because supposedly Microsoft wont accept admob from google.

If there's anything you can recommend that I try, the information would be greatly appreciated.

Regards
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Completed Addons