[PLUGIN]Ads Mediation-Admob,Applovin,Chartboost,Unity,Vungle

Post your completed addons to share with the community

Post » Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:03 am

twg wrote:I just got this plugin today. Really straight forward to use, I'm using Unity, Vungle and Admob ads for both Video and Rewarded ads, using the documentation and example capx it's really simple to add to your game, exported to iOS with Cocoon and everything works great. Great job with this plugin.

Thanks!
B
17
S
8
G
11
Posts: 83
Reputation: 7,019

Post » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:08 am

can you give it a test on intel xdk ?
B
46
S
16
G
8
Posts: 794
Reputation: 8,335

Post » Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:12 pm

Price Drop To 15$
B
17
S
8
G
11
Posts: 83
Reputation: 7,019

Post » Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:13 pm

matrixreal wrote:can you give it a test on intel xdk ?

I use only Cocoon.io
B
17
S
8
G
11
Posts: 83
Reputation: 7,019

Post » Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:29 pm

Verstala wrote:
matrixreal wrote:can you give it a test on intel xdk ?

I use only Cocoon.io


is it working on cordova CLI ?
B
46
S
16
G
8
Posts: 794
Reputation: 8,335

Post » Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:48 pm

matrixreal wrote:
Verstala wrote:
matrixreal wrote:can you give it a test on intel xdk ?

I use only Cocoon.io


is it working on cordova CLI ?



yes.
B
17
S
8
G
11
Posts: 83
Reputation: 7,019

Post » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:31 pm

hi, does it work for C2>cordova>CocoonIO>Android and using AdMob? if so, you just use the AdMob that's in C2? (doesn't look like it does rewarded videos)

I've had issues with Appodeal and CocoonAds..
B
100
S
33
G
16
Posts: 1,204
Reputation: 16,865

Post » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:04 pm

jobel wrote:hi, does it work for C2>cordova>CocoonIO>Android and using AdMob? if so, you just use the AdMob that's in C2? (doesn't look like it does rewarded videos)

I've had issues with Appodeal and CocoonAds..


This plugin use self admob, not construct 2. Now this not support Admob rewarded, only support admob banner, video and interstitial
B
17
S
8
G
11
Posts: 83
Reputation: 7,019

Post » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:02 pm

what is 'self admob' that is not in construct 2?
B
100
S
33
G
16
Posts: 1,204
Reputation: 16,865

Post » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:20 pm

heyzap include self mediation plugin admob, not standart admob plugin
B
17
S
8
G
11
Posts: 83
Reputation: 7,019

PreviousNext

Return to Completed Addons

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest