Plugins & Behaviors in development

Post your work in progress addons and get feedback

Post » Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:09 am

Thanks for sharing the information
B

Post » Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:12 am

Hey! I am just waiting on one of your plugins as it ill increase the experience for the player of my game. Can't wait until you have finished it. Will be a great addition to my game.
Rex
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:22 pm

Are there anyone developing behavior/effect that let the background scroll seamlessy as a kind of wrap around effect. It is good for many kinds of games. Easiest to do would to be up/down or left/right but any direction would be nice too.

Actually the Kaleidoscope effect (by Gamewarp Studios, found here at forum) is demonstrating it to some degree but distorted in kaleidoscope pattern.

If you could change direction of the scrolling ingame it would be perfect.

I am not talking about normal scrolling where you scroll until the edge of background, but rather continuous seamless scrolling.

I hope you understand what I mean. :)
B
S
G

Post » Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:20 am

Thanks for sharing this post.
B

Post » Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:45 am

maybe a plugin who can read/open and show a *.doc file format inside C2 can be usefull for every one.
it is possible to develop a plugin like that for C2?
B
S
G

Post » Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:57 pm

an "export independent" ad network plugin for Google Interactive Media Ads, Mopub or some other good ad network would really be nice! At the moment there is only the official Admob plugin for phonegap (android/ios) and cocoon with Mopub integration (same, only ios/android) and one could use normal banner ads in an iframe but there is no solution for video or fullscreen ads for webapps (FirefoxOS, Chrome...), desktop or normal html5 hosted on a website.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:06 am

Are there anyone working on a Gameplay Recording plugin? Would be really cool to have something like that in C2.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:33 pm

kossglobal wrote:Are there anyone working on a Gameplay Recording plugin? Would be really cool to have something like that in C2.

+1
B
S
G

Post » Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:33 pm

Hello,
I'm developing a plugin for producing SCORM 1.2 e-learning lessons with Construct2.
SCORM is a standard used by most online training platforms for monitoring the learner.

You'll be able to use your projects such as training courses :)
B

Post » Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:28 pm

Freetalent wrote:Hello,
I'm developing a plugin for producing SCORM 1.2 e-learning lessons with Construct2.
SCORM is a standard used by most online training platforms for monitoring the learner.

You'll be able to use your projects such as training courses :)

hey freetalent, any clue about when is the plugin going to be functional or testable? I'm really looking forward to it.
B

PreviousNext

Return to Work in Progress Addons