[Plugins] Construct2 Cordova Plugins

Post your completed addons to share with the community

Post » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:00 am

Hi. The cordova logo looks at the start of the game . How to remove cordova splash screen for android game Project. I use convert to intel xdk...

Does not work when converted to APK...
Last edited by engin20020 on Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
B

Post » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:46 pm

engin20020 wrote:Hi. The cordova logo looks at the start of the game . How to remove cordova splash screen for android game Project. I use convert to intel xdk...

In your config.xml file at the bottom you'll see instructions
B
S
G

Post » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:23 pm

my config.xml file. I can't find :(
B

Post » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:34 am

engin20020 wrote:my config.xml file. I can't find :(

Oh I thought you wanted to put your own in. In the plugin list there's one called "Cordova SplashScreen" that auto hides it.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:55 pm

Hi everybody.
I've added Chartboost ad plugin to my C2 project. ( rewarded video plugin)

When i'm trying to test it from intel xdk ( app preview) it works fine on the android phone,
but when i'm building app, it doesn't work on a phone and the app quits instantly.

On the other phone it shows server connection issue ( and shows a path to the android assets, index.html etc)

Did anyone had this issue?

Thanks
B
S

Post » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:40 am

makarone wrote:Hi everybody.
I've added Chartboost ad plugin to my C2 project. ( rewarded video plugin)

When i'm trying to test it from intel xdk ( app preview) it works fine on the android phone,
but when i'm building app, it doesn't work on a phone and the app quits instantly.

On the other phone it shows server connection issue ( and shows a path to the android assets, index.html etc)

Did anyone had this issue?

Thanks

I had the same issue with this, but i'm using Cocoon.IO
When in developer app, the game doesn't crash and can load & show the ads (interstitial and rewarded video)
But when i compile it to a live APK, and open the app (after the cocoon splash screen) the game quits instantly without warning.

At Cocoon forum, they said that it's the Cocoon's fault and not the plugins.
But after seeing this problem with XDK also, i think it's the plugins fault?
B
S
G

Post » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:10 pm

@cranberrygame : Do you have the plugin that supports "Saved Games - Google Play" that saves game data to Google Drive to synchronize player game data across multiple devices? I have already bought the plugin, but I saw that Cordova Game doesn't have this feature.

So is there actually one?

Thanks.
The Things you can create is only limited by your imagination. If you don't have the skills then use your motivation as a natural force to exceed all expectations. Chadori RebornXD
B
S
G

Post » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:07 am

8tomo8 wrote:I'm using the Cordova Camera and when I try upload to itunes connect I get this message from Apple:

Missing Info.plist key - This app attempts to access privacy-sensitive data without a usage description. The app's Info.plist must contain an NSPhotoLibraryUsageDescription key with a string value explaining to the user how the app uses this data.

Please let me know what to do?

Solved this adding the following to intelxdk.config.additions

<!-- +iOS --><config-file target="*-Info.plist" parent="NSPhotoLibraryUsageDescription" overwrite="true">
<array>
<string>We need access to your photos for whatever reason</string>
</array>
</config-file>
B
S
G

Post » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:47 pm

Hello Cranberry.
I was wondering if you had other options for InApp browser. For some reason your "Close Window" action doesn't work on an Android device. Users are forced to press the Home button if they want to exit app.
Image Image Image
B
S
G

Post » Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:41 pm

1 - Estou utilizando o addon cranberrygame_CordovaAppodeal_1.0.9 em meu projeto no construct 2.
2 - Logo após eu compilo no cocoon.io utilizando o plugin https://github.com/cranberrygame/cordova-plugin-ad-appodeal.git// Estou apenas usando esse plug in em meu projeto
3 - Quando fui compilar deu esse erro: Log de erro do cocoon.io

COMPILER ERROR:

/workspace/platforms/android/gradlew: Command failed with exit code 1

CORDOVA LOG:

[2017-04-13 18:24:09.189] [DEBUG] AndroidBuilder - [prepare] cordova restore platforms
[2017-04-13 18:24:09.207] [DEBUG] AndroidBuilder - [prepare] adding engine [email protected]
Subproject Path: CordovaLib
ANDROID_HOME=/opt/cocoon_compiler/workspace/production/data/sdks/android-sdks-linux
JAVA_HOME=/usr/lib/jvm/java-8-openjdk-amd64
ANDROID_HOME=/opt/cocoon_compiler/workspace/production/data/sdks/android-sdks-linux
Subproject Path: cordova-plugin-ad-unityads-sdk/appodeal-android
Subproject Path: cordova-plugin-ad-mopub/appodeal-mopub-sdk
[2017-04-13 18:24:56.899] [DEBUG] AndroidBuilder - [prepare] cordova restore plugins
[2017-04-13 18:24:56.902] [DEBUG] AndroidBuilder - [prepare] adding plugin https://github.com/cranberrygame/cordov ... podeal.git
cp: dest file already exists: /workspace/plugins/cordova-plugin-ad-appodeal/LICENSE

cp: dest file already exists: /workspace/plugins/cordova-plugin-ad-appodeal/LICENSE
cp: dest file already exists: /workspace/plugins/cordova-plugin-ad-appodeal/README.md

skipping existing file: applicationKey.png
skipping existing file: index.html
cp: dest file already exists: /workspace/plugins/cordova-plugin-ad-appodeal/README.md
cp: dest file already exists: /workspace/plugins/cordova-plugin-ad-appodeal/package.json

cp: dest file already exists: /workspace/plugins/cordova-plugin-ad-appodeal/package.json
cp: dest file already exists: /workspace/plugins/cordova-plugin-ad-appodeal/plugin.xml

skipping existing file: AppodealPlugin.java
skipping existing file: applovin-sdk-5.4.3.jar
skipping existing file: appodeal-1.12.2.jar
skipping existing file: appodeal-1.12.2_cranberrygame_remove_com_mopub.jar
skipping existing file: supersonic-sdk-5.14.jar
skipping existing file: AerServSDK
skipping existing file: ASAdView.h
skipping existing file: ASInterstitialViewController.h
skipping existing file: Info.plist
skipping existing file: module.modulemap
skipping existing file: CodeDirectory
skipping existing file: CodeRequirements
skipping existing file: CodeResources
skipping existing file: CodeSignature
skipping existing file: embedded.mobileprovision
[2017-04-13 18:25:03.608] [DEBUG] AndroidBuilder - /workspace/platforms/android/gradlew: Command failed with exit code 1
B
S

PreviousNext

Return to Completed Addons