[Plugins] Construct2 Cordova Plugins

Post your completed addons to share with the community

Post » Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:20 pm

@cranberrygame

Does your plugin work when previewing in Construct 2 on localhost?

If disable your plugin and enable one of the other two I am able to log in to facebook in preview mode.

I have filled in the App ID and App NAME properties in the PhonegapFacebook object.

When attempting to log in with your plugin there is no pop-up or response at all.
Mega Game Studios is a tiny independent game studio run from our apartment in Melbourne, Australia. We're not quite sure what we do yet but we think it has something to do with apps, board games and plush toys.

www.megagamestudios.com
B
S
G

Post » Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:16 am

Vegamon007 wrote:@cranberrygame

Does your plugin work when previewing in Construct 2 on localhost?

If disable your plugin and enable one of the other two I am able to log in to facebook in preview mode.

I have filled in the App ID and App NAME properties in the PhonegapFacebook object.

When attempting to log in with your plugin there is no pop-up or response at all.

Cordova plugins don't work in preview mode.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:43 pm

Hello,

do the phonegap plugins work when compiling with Intel XDK ?
Is there any special step to do in Intel XDK ?

Thanks !
B
S

Post » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:18 pm

Adisma wrote:Hello,

do the phonegap plugins work when compiling with Intel XDK ?
Is there any special step to do in Intel XDK ?

Thanks !

Yes they work with Intel XDK, no extra step is required.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:54 pm

Observing statement: @Kyatric, your tone (on page 1) towards cranberrygame comes across unfriendly.
Outspoken thought: I think it is better to try to write in a more neutral way, or explain what has made you think what you are thinking.

@cranberrygame: thanks for the IAP plugin.
@Kyatric: thanks for the monthly updates.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:21 pm

Message: matrixreal31 is not yet permitted to post plain text URLS (300 rep required). 1 URLS removed. Why?
Hi cranberry!

any plugin for chartboost ads for ejecta ?
it seem that work like this post but i really need it as plugin (because of removing ads by iap and also to show ads in the end of game..in that post the ads are shown at the start of game)

thanks
B

Post » Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:35 am

is phonegap facebook only for facebook game?
will it work if I use it for non-facebook game, and use it to publish score to facebook?
thanks.
"If you want to move a mountain tomorrow, you should start by lifting stones today."
B
S
G

Post » Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:53 pm

Cordova plugins don't work in preview mode.

@stctr
@cranberrygame

I've now compiled my app as a native iOS app and there is still no pop-up or response at all when I click the facebook button.

I would have at least expected an error message of some sort, any idea what could be wrong?
Mega Game Studios is a tiny independent game studio run from our apartment in Melbourne, Australia. We're not quite sure what we do yet but we think it has something to do with apps, board games and plush toys.

www.megagamestudios.com
B
S
G

Post » Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:03 am

@lamies

Just added to to-do list.
But can not sure.

Thanks

@hmott

Please send me sample capx which reproduce that.

Thanks

@SamRock

Call "Request store list" at the "On start of layout" before get product's price.

And you say WP8 IAP? or WP8.1 IAP?

Thanks

@codah
@volkiller730

Fixed
Check following

Change log (2015.3.7)

Added Phonegap ScreenOrientationLandscape
:auto lock screen orientation landscape. (fix xdk not locking ios orientation issue)
just insert into c2 capx

Thanks

@amkp

Added to to-do list.
If time, I will review it.

Thanks

@kmsravindra

for my memory, I showed you how to cordova cli plugin add command in the G+ community.

Thanks

@stctr

Thank you for your good replys.

@Adisma

See this post
https://plus.google.com/102658703990850 ... S5jjEApJYV

Thanks

@applehiku

You are welcome :)

Thanks

@matrixreal31

I recommend you to use xdk for ios build.

Thanks

@puntodamar

"will it work if I use it for non-facebook game, and use it to publish score to facebook"

Yes

Thanks

@Vegamon007

You must use >= c2 r185
If not, update.
And for details, see following.
https://plus.google.com/102658703990850 ... S5jjEApJYV

Thanks
Construct2 Cordova Plugins (currently 87 plugins): https://www.scirra.com/store/construct2 ... ugins-1662

Construct2 Prototype Capx (currently 50 capx): https://www.scirra.com/store/games-with ... -capx-3088

Home page: http://cranberrygame.com
B
S
G

Post » Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:26 am

@cranberrygame

Getting a build error when building with Intel XDK. Anyone seen this error before?

I've followed cranberrygame's tutorials and changed my config.additions file as seen below:

Help anyone?

www.megagamestudios.com
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Completed Addons