[Plugins] Construct2 Cordova Plugins

Post your completed addons to share with the community

Post » Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:02 am

I need speech recognition on Android, but without showing any dialog. Your plugin currently displays the default Android's speech dialog.
Any chance you could implement this feature?

I found this non-official Cordova plugin which seems to do exactly what I need: single phrase speech recognition without displaying any dialogs. Could you implement it as a C2 plugin?
Scirra Employee
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:49 am

I'm interested of calendar plugin. How it works? Does it read local phone calendar and Google calendar events? Any documentation available how to use it in Consturct 2? Where to buy it?
B
S

Post » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:15 am

Hi everyone. I would like to know the plugin Phonegap camera operates on Сoсoon? I'm looking for a very long time working with a camera on a plugin C2
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:51 pm

I am trying to get the IAP plugin to work. I have added everything. It seems to be setup correctly, but when I try to buy something I get the error: "Authentication is required. You need to sign into your Google Account." Do I have to publish the game for it to work? Or is it enough to just upload it to alpha?

It works fine in other apps, but not in my own.
B
S

Post » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:14 pm

@cranberrygame
why I can not get the plugin Cordova AdMob plugin after exporting CocoonIO?

I have everything set up correctly: add the path to the plugin in the plugins settings->custom->https://github.com/cranberrygame/cordova-plugin-ad-admob.git and it appears in config xml after exporting I can't see full screen ads, even in test mode.

If you use the plugin "cocoon admob plugin" then it starts to conflict with the plugin "Cordova Game plugin" and I can't compile the game - CocoonIO shows an error ;(

I checked and if you used to export Cordova that advertising works.

Help! ))
B
S
G

Post » Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:31 pm

@cranberrygame I bought your "Plugins For Construct2 Powered By Cordova" last friday with my Paypal account. When am I going to receive the pack? I really need those plugin to work today and tomorrow...
B

Post » Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:13 am

@Lydie

Sent email.

Check it.

Thanks
Construct2 Cordova Plugins (currently 87 plugins): https://www.scirra.com/store/construct2 ... ugins-1662

Construct2 Prototype Capx (currently 50 capx): https://www.scirra.com/store/games-with ... -capx-3088

Home page: http://cranberrygame.com
B
S
G

Post » Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:23 am

Hey, thanks for your plugins !
I have a question about the CordovaFacebook plugin tho : by the past I was using the C2 Facebook plugin and I could access my app without having to login to facebook (press the fb login button) each time I was starting it, but with your plugin, it looks like that once you refresh the page, you have to click the fb login button again because you are not loggined anymore :/ weird, is it normal? will it act differently on iOS when it will be compiled ?

Thanks in advance !
B
S

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:39 pm

GamerGon wrote:"Solved". I've found a workaround.
It's an issue of XDK. Even with the additions.xml file correctly edited from the beginning (new xdk project), the first time I press BUILD button it generates the same error creating android, crosswalk, ios, windows8 default files (so they didn't work). With this, what I did was to delete manually those runtime generated files and pressed Build button again... this time it worked and XDK created the right configurations files for every type of export (android, crosswalk, ios & windows8... and of course together with the build I was waiting for.

Bro, GOD BLESS YOU!!!! You don't know how the Intel XDK got me bumping my head with that error !!! Thank you, thank you AND Thank you!!!!
B
S

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:25 pm

@GamerGon : thanks for the workaround, I needed that. <-- will Intel fix this?

I bought the package from Cranberry and it works great! (the documentation is not as good as the manual from Scirra, but in the end it worked)
But what if @cranberrygame stops with the updates and plugins now or in the C3 era...? A scary thought.
My latest game is: Plants at www.rogerty.com
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Completed Addons