[Plugins] Construct2 Cordova Plugins

Post your completed addons to share with the community

Post » Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:17 pm

Last edited by Nwadkgames on Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:21 pm

amkp wrote:
Finally, I was surprised when I discovered the mention in all C2 plugin monetization:
"If no license key, 2% ad traffic share for dev support."
"You can get paid license key: https://cranberrygame.github.io/request ... icense_key"

I had never saw it before I buy the plugin...

Once you buy the plugin, on the premium account site, it has a license key for you to enter..
At the premium_member_area/ part of the website, at the top, there is a llink that says view license information.. you can then enter that license in the plugin section of construct 2, and it works (supposedly)
B
S
G

Post » Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:19 am

for some reasons im not able to purchase the phonegap iap plugin could someone upload it for me or give me free download link it's urgent i really really need that plugin. will be happy if you help
B

Post » Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:35 pm

Hi @Cranberrygame

Just bought your plugins and the IAP worked great. Ran into one minor problem. I shut down and restarted my phone and while it was still loading I ran my app with the IAP plugin and got this error.

Code: Select all
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Can't start async operation (refresh inventory) because another async operation(refresh inventory) is in progress.
   at com.smartmobilesoftware.util.IabHelper.flagStartAsync(IabHelper.java:821)
   at com.smartmobilesoftware.util.IabHelper.queryInventoryAsync(IabHelper.java:613)
   at jp.wizcorp.phonegap.plugin.wizPurchase.IAP$2.onIabSetupFinished(IAP.java:288)
   at com.smartmobilesoftware.util.IabHelper$1.onServiceConnected(IabHelper.java:260)
   at android.app.LoadedApk$ServiceDispatcher.doConnected(LoadedApk.java:1265)
   at android.app.LoadedApk$ServiceDispatcher$RunConnection.run(LoadedApk.java:1282)
   at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java:739)
   at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:95)
   at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:145)
   at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:5942)
   at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
   at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:372)
   at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:1399)
   at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:1194)

That's the report sent to the Google Play Dev Console. I'm guessing this happened because the phone was still booting up and I ran the app at the same time. But, it crashed the app.

I ran the app again a few seconds later and no problems.
B
S

Post » Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:00 pm

[url="http://upx100.com/1457596541.html"]Image[/url]

so to put all the functions in one plugin is not reasonable because if so must install all the native plugins (also permissions) and can't distinguish the native plugins which must be needed to be installed.
B

Post » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:50 am

Hi @cranberrygame

In new XDK 3088 with CLI 5.4.1 not work cordova-plugin-payment-iap. More precisely on ios not work trigger "successful restore purchase". If select CLI 5.1.1 then all work fine.
B
S

Post » Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:22 pm

Hello! Just bought your plugins! Looks great. But have a problem =( added cordova-game-plugin, newest, and when i try to compile project via cocoon.io, after added cordova plugi currectly (custom plugins (USED AFTER GAME .GIT AND ADDED APP_ID VIA +PARAMETERS)),recieves apk, install it, and when google play login in i recieves an error UnknowError(SIGN_IN REQUIRED) 4 . What's going on? What a problem? i using in project appodeal native plugin, not yours. So, what's a problem? Why i get this error?
The whole life is in the movement.Stopped - fell asleep to hell...
B
S
G

Post » Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:32 pm

need urgent replay!
B
S
G

Post » Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:45 pm

and besides that, intelXDK didn't found your notofications plugin when i'm opening project, so ca you provide some url for that plugin in thirdpartyplugin repo?
B
S
G

Post » Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:51 pm

Message: Axiomaltd can only post plain text URLS until they have 500 rep. 1 URLS modified. Why?
Axiomaltd wrote:and besides that, intelXDK didn't found your notofications plugin when i'm opening project, so ca you provide some url for that plugin in thirdpartyplugin repo?

ok, with notifications i have already done https://github.com/katzer/cordova-plugi ... ifications

But what is needed for googleplay?How i can solve that problem with unknown_error sing_in required(4). apk is signed automaticly, by cocoon.io (where my key is stored). Did i need to have same bundleid in key and in apk settings,before compiling?
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Completed Addons