Plugins Online Converter - Repo

0 favourites
  • 9 posts
From the Asset Store
HSV RGB Color Picker and Converter for Construct 3
  • Hey guys ,

I have created a little tool to help users to upload&convert their plugins or check if the plugin they are looking for has already been converted.

I used the new Great tool created by

@blackhornet

to convert plugins to C3 format, check out his

for more information and updates about the converter , i will update the Tool in the server as soon as any new version is released by

here is the link http://217.182.67.35:8080/ , for the "players" no need to try to crash the server it's a tiny vps and i have no data or any personal stuff on it , so be GOOD :p

!Important

** Upload only .zip files that contains at least the "runtime.js","PluginIcon.ico","edittime.js","common.js" otherwise the server will crash and it will reboot

** You can upload up to 10 plugins at the same time (but i don't recommend you that because you can select one time the Category of all of the plugins

** Please report any added plugins that does not work and i will delete it

WARNING: this is not meant for casual users. Really, only SDK writers should use this as there is no guarantee it is complete, and if you install a plugin that has any kind of syntax error, you have to wipe the Application cache and/or the Browser cache! This means you loose any projects you've saved in local storage!

Remember: only non-drawing plugins will work! Support isn't there yet for drawing plugins (or behaviours or effects).

Let's try to make this work

Thanks again to and keep up the good work

• It is nice to see that you plugin-developer-guys do this hell of an afford to get those plugins into c2.3.

It is even nicer to see that you plugin-developer-guys work together to get that gd job done.

Appreciated & Many Thanks.

• 99Instances2Go Construct community is the best

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hey agains guys some of you did upload 3 new plugins one of them works good and the others are getting errors

• I tried a few, Yann's json, Rex's date, one called deflate.

All had issues with the files.

• Unfortunately Yann does some cleaver custom programming, which doesn't fit the parameters of the converter. That's why I recommend that the third-party plugin developers should be going through this process first, rather than 'fourth'-parties.

• Allright. I think I remember most of his summoning ritual.

• It is nice to see that you plugin-developer-guys do this hell of an afford to get those plugins into c2.3.

It is even nicer to see that you plugin-developer-guys work together to get that gd job done.

+ 1

Thank you guys for all your efforts.

+2

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)