[Plugins] Pode HTML Pack

Post your completed addons to share with the community

Post » Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:39 am

Hi Pode,

Is there a way to make the plugin work with cocoonjs webview ?
B
S
G

Post » Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:18 pm

the 'CurrentURL' option is still not working...

it gets the original URL, even if the adress has changed.

I realy need this function, can anyone halp me?

(I'm using the v1.42 on r146)

Update:
I just updated to r152, and yet, no currentURL. :(SES2013-12-31 23:53:28
B
S

Post » Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:47 pm

Pode,

Thank you so much for maintaining these amazing plugins! I think the div plugin is going to save me a ton of work to create an app I am working on where I need to handle html formatting tags (superscript, subscript) as well as html character codes (degree, theta).

I have been having a problem running the div plugin on the 4th generation iPad (retina display) in Safari where all of the divs jump randomly around by 1 or 2 pixels. It makes for an interesting effect, but I was hoping for the divs to be perfectly stationary. It doesn't appear to be a problem on my computer (running Chrome) or my phone (Nexus 5 running Chrome). Unfortunately, I am creating the app for school where we use iPads, so this is kind of a go-no-go for me.

Has anyone else seen this problem? Is there a setting I am missing that would get rid of the jumpiness?

Thanks again for everything!

-Chris
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:04 pm

Would it be possible to embed a twitter widget with this? If so, could someone show me how?

Edit: I was able to by putting the twitter widget html on a public dropbox page, then link to that page with the object.Draspur2014-01-04 21:00:07
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:41 pm

[QUOTE=cjbruce]
I have been having a problem running the div plugin on the 4th generation iPad (retina display) in Safari where all of the divs jump randomly around by 1 or 2 pixels. It makes for an interesting effect, but I was hoping for the divs to be perfectly stationary. It doesn't appear to be a problem on my computer (running Chrome) or my phone (Nexus 5 running Chrome). Unfortunately, I am creating the app for school where we use iPads, so this is kind of a go-no-go for me.

Has anyone else seen this problem? Is there a setting I am missing that would get rid of the jumpiness?
[/QUOTE]

After playing around with things a bit, the shakiness happens when the div origin straddles multiple pixels, rather than sitting precisely at a coordinate. The problem seems to occur most frequently on the retina ipad running iOS 7. I was able to replicate it by manually scaling the desktop browser, but it was much harder to replicate on the desktop. Is there a way to force the div plugin to round its position to the nearest whole number coordinates?cjbruce2014-01-03 22:41:57
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:11 am

[QUOTE=cjbruce] [QUOTE=cjbruce]

[/QUOTE]

After playing around with things a bit, the shakiness happens when the div origin straddles multiple pixels, rather than sitting precisely at a coordinate. The problem seems to occur most frequently on the retina ipad running iOS 7. I was able to replicate it by manually scaling the desktop browser, but it was much harder to replicate on the desktop. Is there a way to force the div plugin to round its position to the nearest whole number coordinates?[/QUOTE]

Yup i got this problem too on Ipad4.
@Pode is there anything we can do to prevent the shakiness or the performance problem if using with Tile background ?

B
S
G

Post » Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:52 pm

Hi all,

@pode I`ve made some changes on the plugin. I hope you don't mind.

change log
-no more shakiness or dancing Iframe
-Improve performance when use Tilebackground + Platformer behavior on sprites

Todo maybe ? When I have time
-option to clear history on iframe when refresh
-add refresh interval

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/65841566/runtime.rar

Just extract and replace runtime.js

B
S
G

Post » Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:19 pm

@tumira : great news ! Thanks for the time spent updating it.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:24 pm

@Pode can you merge the changes back into your main branch?
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:41 am

Anybody managed to use Iframe plugin and load leadbolt ads for games published to Firefox Market ?

For the simulator it doesn't shown.
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Completed Addons