Posting just in case it helps someone else;
I was having issues with sizing of the iframe - on iPad everything seemed okay, but on a desktop the frame was significantly smaller. (assuming this is because the sizing was based in pixels, and the total width of my project window was only 854px anyway. So really, it was doing what it was supposed to, I was just after something more responsive.)
I tried using css which would be triggered when NOT on a mobile device, but the whole iframe disappeared on me. (it could have been my bad re: css though...)
In the end the fix was to add css to the completed .html file built by Construct where the standard body and canvas css styles are set - I used the id of the iframe (set in Pode's plugin) to specify a size based on viewport width and height, and now everything seems to work fine in multiple browsers as well as on iOS. For example:
- Code: Select all
height: 85vh; !important
width: 56.5vw; !important
There is probably a better way to do this, but it worked for me with my simple setup.
Hope this helps someone!