[Plugins] Pode HTML Pack

Post your completed addons to share with the community

Post » Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:31 pm

OK I FOUND HOW TO DEAL WITH THE BORDER, ADD THIS:
Code: Select all
border: none;
in the HTML_iFrame_Pode properties under "Style" it works :D
B
32
S
9
G
6
Posts: 1,471
Reputation: 7,959

Post » Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:11 pm

imothep85 wrote:OK I FOUND HOW TO DEAL WITH THE BORDER, ADD THIS:
Code: Select all
border: none;
in the HTML_iFrame_Pode properties under "Style" it works :D


Thanks, it works for me too :) Just what I needed ;)
“The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The second best time is now.”
B
29
S
7
G
4
Posts: 364
Reputation: 4,444

Post » Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:19 pm

Hey, @Pode
I have a question about your plugin HTML_iFrame_Pode. I set it to an URL. It loads. User can scroll up and down. But when it comes to the bottom, the whole layout gets scrolled and black screen is seen.
I'm attaching a screenshot ...
Black.png

You can try it on android (Install http://bit.ly/1wKDiNT, enter username, go to leaderboards, scroll to the bottom). What can I do to avoid that?

Thank you.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
“The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The second best time is now.”
B
29
S
7
G
4
Posts: 364
Reputation: 4,444

Post » Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:22 am

i have also almost the same problem, check this https://www.scirra.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=147&t=123030&p=875821#p875821
B
32
S
9
G
6
Posts: 1,471
Reputation: 7,959

Post » Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:44 am

This just made my day!

Thank you so much @Pode!

This plugin is great!!
B
28
S
8
G
4
Posts: 767
Reputation: 5,940

Post » Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:59 pm

grigrizljac wrote:Hey, @Pode
I have a question about your plugin HTML_iFrame_Pode. I set it to an URL. It loads. User can scroll up and down. But when it comes to the bottom, the whole layout gets scrolled and black screen is seen.
I'm attaching a screenshot ...
Black.png

You can try it on android (Install http://bit.ly/1wKDiNT, enter username, go to leaderboards, scroll to the bottom). What can I do to avoid that?

Thank you.


You just need an iframe style. Select iframe and under properties, write this in a style "position:absolute;".
B
5
Posts: 2
Reputation: 229

Post » Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:53 am

Eray wrote:
grigrizljac wrote:Hey, @Pode
I have a question about your plugin HTML_iFrame_Pode. I set it to an URL. It loads. User can scroll up and down. But when it comes to the bottom, the whole layout gets scrolled and black screen is seen.
I'm attaching a screenshot ...
Black.png

You can try it on android (Install http://bit.ly/1wKDiNT, enter username, go to leaderboards, scroll to the bottom). What can I do to avoid that?

Thank you.


You just need an iframe style. Select iframe and under properties, write this in a style "position:absolute;".

Thank you so much! This solved my problem :)
“The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The second best time is now.”
B
29
S
7
G
4
Posts: 364
Reputation: 4,444

Post » Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:55 am

@Pode im trying to embed a video using your div plugin. it's a live stream from ip camera. it works. but when i build an app for android it shows nothing. any solution? here is my capx https://yadi.sk/d/BLdI14uJfb4ah
B
10
S
1
Posts: 23
Reputation: 536

Post » Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:57 pm

uhh inception plugin :D like it
ImageImageImage
B
48
S
12
G
45
Posts: 1,116
Reputation: 29,139

Post » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:16 am

Great plugin! But in Windows 8 Exports it says it must be an https:// link and added to the manifest to open something in an iframe.
Does anyone know a Workaround for this? The Visual Studio error says I should use the "x-MS-webview" Element. Is there a Plugin available somewhere to add such an element for embedding Websites?

I want to include an external newspage so I can update the News without updating the app and AJAX does not work because my Server does not allow Connections from other IPs.
B
47
S
14
G
5
Posts: 635
Reputation: 8,017

PreviousNext

Return to Completed Addons

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest