- Put some text in textbox
The text are shown by sprites (not an image only, it's a sprite for each character), the sprite object has a sine behavior to control the angle.
Plugin: Layouter (Update: 2013/06/09)
Behavior: Layouter_Linear (Update: 2013/06/09)
There are 3 parts for showing text by sprites
1. there have some sprites in a box -- Plugin: Layouter
2. arrange (set position, angle) these sprites -- Behavior: Layouter_Linear
3. set frame index of these sprites according to character in text -- Behavior: Layouter_Text
Steps of create sprite text:
1. put a Plugin:Layouter
2. add Behavior: Layouter_Linear, and Behavior: Layouter_Text into this Layouter object
3. add a sprite with text images.
4. set the properties of Behavior: Layouter_Linear, for example
- the delta distance is the distance between two characters.
5. set the character -> frame index mapping.
6. in event sheet, assign the character sprite (Behavior: Layouter_Text action: set character object)
7. Now you could show text by sprites (Behavior: Layouter_Text action: set text).
- "Plugin Layouer Condition : Pick instances" could pick all characters in this layouter object.
Now, the Behavior: Layouter_Linear only could arrange sprites in a single line. I will try to add another arrange mode to support multi-lines, or a spiral mode might be interesting.