[Plugins/Behaviors] Rez Repo

Post your completed addons to share with the community

Post » Mon May 14, 2012 9:44 am

Have found a solution.
The pathfinder should of course be activated for each instance that is created.

Sorry to bother you guys. Awesome plugin by the way.
B

Post » Thu May 24, 2012 12:25 pm

Awesome Plugins! many thanks for sharing them with us.

for the pathfinder, you got any idea how to get an event for arrive at the final destination, without using collision check or something like that? xeed2012-05-24 15:37:37
B
S
G

Post » Fri May 25, 2012 12:37 pm

[QUOTE=xeed] Awesome Plugins! many thanks for sharing them with us.

for the pathfinder, you got any idea how to get an event for arrive at the final destination, without using collision check or something like that? [/QUOTE]

Hi Xeed,

In the demo a "Position" variable is used to keep track of the position on the path. You can use the expression "PathLength" and then compare the current position to see whether they equal. You can then trigger an event using this comparison.

Hope this helps.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:31 pm

Hello.
Is it possible to use the behavior 'Bullet' with this plugin ?
Please show an example.
B

Post » Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:06 pm

great plugin, im experimenting with this pathfinder, with multiple agents, it already works but it keeps jamming and gives an error in chromeconsole

its a bit hit and miss sometimes it crashes in first seconds, mostly under 30 seconds ( i have speed up the runs, but slow crashes too)

someone any thought on the error, not sure if its the plugin or something else

astartest
ImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:36 pm

[QUOTE=vtrix] great plugin, im experimenting with this pathfinder, with multiple agents, it already works but it keeps jamming and gives an error in chromeconsole

its a bit hit and miss sometimes it crashes in first seconds, mostly under 30 seconds ( i have speed up the runs, but slow crashes too)

astartest[/QUOTE]

Great test! I've found a bug "board[cx2]" is undefined. I'll have a look into this. If you run it in firefox with firebug installed it catches the error.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:57 pm

[QUOTE=vtrix] great plugin, im experimenting with this pathfinder, with multiple agents, it already works but it keeps jamming and gives an error in chromeconsole

astartest[/QUOTE]

I found the bug which it seems I've already fixed in my local version so I'll upload soon as a new version...
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:54 pm

[QUOTE=00Rez] [QUOTE=vtrix] great plugin, im experimenting with this pathfinder, with multiple agents, it already works but it keeps jamming and gives an error in chromeconsole

astartest[/QUOTE]

I found the bug which it seems I've already fixed in my local version so I'll upload soon as a new version...[/QUOTE]

Updated Astar/Pathfinder to 0.23, see first post.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:18 pm

Hey man! you make my day, it works silky smooth, yey! thanks for the update, i will post the example if i got everything sorted out, some things to work out still... thanx again for superb plugin!
ImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:58 pm

ive made further testing, im now testing finer movement, works pretty good but there is one thing i dont understand, there is one block that they seem to ignore completely, you can probably tell by looking at example, im thinking maybe this is the first block or something?? i'm not sure

ps: some blocks just get hit by the follow movement, but for one block this is not the case

edit: its not the first instance, i tested it

examplevtrix2012-06-11 00:07:00
ImageImage
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Completed Addons