Pokemon 2D MMO

Looking to build a team or have a job to offer?

Post » Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:17 pm

[QUOTE=Prion Games] You have been reported Sally. Nice fake account above also.

My BBB is rated an F because i do not sell anything. I also do not pay their yearly fees to be listed through there program. BBB is a joke just like you. [/QUOTE]

You do sell things, like your other thread saying you are a 2D artist for money and then people try to get their money back. BBB calls and gave you two written notices.

Do you think BBB is a joke? PrionGames is a joke company and does illegal MMO. even others warned about it but PrionGames never listens.

Anyone with half a brain can call the Phone Number listed on the BBB site for PrionGames and see it is disconnected, browse PrionGames website to see it is suspended.

eskimojoe2013-03-16 21:46:01
B

Post » Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:47 pm

As I stated earlier Eskimojoe, just divert your energies elsewhere. People have been warned. For the sake of the continuity of the site, please allow the site's administrators to further handle this situations. We've done the community a favor by establishing proof of his inappropriate behavior. Taking shots at him only makes you look less professional. You seem to have done a lot of research on the individual/individuals behind this company, so I assume you're a knowledgeable professional. Please don't waste your time, because not only does it compromise your level of professionalism, but adds unnecessary information to their forums database. It would be more effective if the administrators leave this post visible so that people doing research had more proof of this company's inadequacies online. This will be my last post on this thread, thanks and sorry if I come off as harsh or disrespectful; I meant no disrespect.
B

Post » Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:59 pm

lol ?! Are you kidding me ?!

Goddamnit , this is going to my bookmarks :P
B
S
G

Post » Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:16 pm

Locking this thread. Please take this discussion elsewhere; it is no longer suitable for the Scirra Forums. I would also encourage anyone interested in the OP's listing to be extremely wary of copyright or trademark issues (why not put all that effort in to an original game instead?)
Scirra Founder
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Job Offers and Team Requests