Pokemon Black and white 2, 3d effect?

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
High quality sound effect pack, in the following categories: Burst, Burn loop, Flame column, whoosh
  • I was wondering if its possible to imitate an effect similar to the camera 3d effect in pokemon black and white 2.

I dont mean a direct 3d view of a building but some aspects that are visible as your "Player" is moving in specific directions.

For example:

When you move down the object stretchs, and when you move up the image kinda skews and stretchs.

Or when you move left, the side view of the building disapears, so some kind of horizontal stretch?

This camera perspective involves the right side of the building as the sides of the building disapear when the player reaches the top left of the building:

As you move left or right the sides of the buildings become visible in a kinda skewed point of view.

So I was wondering if anyone knew a way to accomplish something like this or whether its possible. I'm assuming that the actual game uses some kind of 3d engine, but maybe creating a simpler fake 3d effect we could imitate a similar effect.

So if anyone has any logic or ideas, or examples there willing to share, then definetly give your input

• that's plain 3d , for now , I don't think it's possible in C2

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • yeah, that game looks like real 3D with low-res textures. No way to (sanely) do that at the moment.

• yeah, that game looks like real 3D with low-res textures. No way to (sanely) do that at the moment.

I thought as much, oh well I guess I'll look for another interesting way to make an rpg

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)