[ Pokemon GO ] it's possible ! [Demo]

Show us your works in progress and request feedback

Post » Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:07 pm

@XandFernandes - I think QR Code scanners & Webcam would be impractical but nice try though. If only we could modify it to be available with a phone's back camera & be able to replace the QR codes positioning with the gyroscope orientation & GPS.

I am very interested to know the result of your experiment's completion.

Edit:

Since my post here received a helpful reply viewtopic.php?f=146&t=180237&p=1060230#p1060230, now I do have a suggestion. How about using the User Media plugin as the camera and overlap your 3D sprite at the user media plugin (Display)? At this point, you can position the Sprite's Y-axis as random like Pokemon Go. The Touch-Orientation(Gyroscope), can be used to measure where the pokemon like an AR Mode. Then use a googlemaps plugin (I haven't searched yet about this but I bet you already did) to your current made layout. :D
The Things you can create is only limited by your imagination. If you don't have the skills then use your motivation as a natural force to exceed all expectations. Chadori RebornXD
B
S
G

Post » Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:01 pm

Really really cool stuff! Love seeing all the cool stuff people are able to achieve with C2, especially when it's so different and unique like this! Keep it up!
B
S
G

Post » Fri May 26, 2017 3:00 am

Message: pokemongoapp can only post plain text URLS until they have 500 rep. 1 URLS modified. Why?
They deal with how to get http://www.downloadpokemongoapp.com/ Pokemon Go app, how to play the game, and how to fix errors on your game.
B

Post » Tue May 30, 2017 5:03 pm

Amazing project! With it all of us can learn how to make geolocalization/AR games. Whats your country?
Liked something I say?
Tip. My Bitcoin address: 1PLaeKmXQ8vEdGGJqXMq3KyB8hxeddxeSv
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Works in Progress/Feedback Requests