Poll: Animation System

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:36 am

Was going to make a reply here, but I waited too long XD. So I will now, now that the forums are back up.

[QUOTE=Ashley] Taking several suggestions here, how about this:
- there is no permanent animations bar - when you launch the picture editor, it pops up floating to the right of the picture editor (also like inkBot's picture suggested).
- the animation frames show as a separate bar floating beneath the picture editor. This allows you to size them bigger rather than locking them within the picture editor like CC.
[/QUOTE]

I've said before that it would be nice if C2 could remember our window layout (granted it does, but it doesn't remember how you arranged your tabs), if the image/animation editor is going to be floating it is instead crucial that it does. If C2 doesn't remember how you placed your floating editor and you'll have to set it up again, it'll go from being a good feature to an annoying one.

If C2 will remember the window layout I'm all for a floating image editor. An additional feature to consider would be the option to have the floating windows snap to each other when you move them around (or not snap at all if you turned it off of course). That could make it easier to arrange them properly.inkBot2011-06-28 03:07:34
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:30 pm

I wanna this in new version, I am crazy to test the new things. *-*
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:45 am

I guess I'm going to have to get used to the change. I always used animation angles.
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Construct 2 General