Positivity: Words of thanks..

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:43 am

One of the greatest parts of working with Construct2 is the amount of active users willing to help you with their knowledge and ideas.
The "How Do I" part of this forum is very active and there are always users willing to guide you in the right direction.

When I started using Construct2, I wasn't much of a programmer. Actually I hoped I could maybe once in the future make my designs interactive, but my hopes weren't high. On the forum however I found examples of what could be done and some of them amazed me. Although I couldn't understand any of the events behind them, they inspired me to keep learning. Hoping to do the same for others, now I roam these forums sharing my limited amount of aqcuired wisdom.

In my first days @Yann and @R0J0hound were probably the ones that inspired me the most.
Still a lot of what they show/showed is pretty amazing and sometimes difficult to grasp, but like I said I'm not really a programmer, just some guy who likes to create nice looking things..

Another user I can't afford not to thank is @rexrainbow for his enormous amount of plugins, which can be a great help..
I guess the "moveto" plugin was the first third-party-plugin I installed a few years ago and it's still usefull to this day..

So thanks everyone for making this such a great community and helping eachother achieve our wishes!

If you'd like to contribute to this thread and thank the ones that inspired/helped you, be my guest..
Spread the positivity, share your gratitude..
I told my dentist I had trouble with my teeth and asked her to fix it without looking in my mouth..
B
S
G

Post » Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:38 pm

like some users forget to tell you : thank you for your help @LittleStain
(and thank you @korbaach too)
Image Image
B
S
G

Post » Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:06 pm

Thanks @MadSpy..

On that note I'll add @RamPackWobble to the thank you list..
I told my dentist I had trouble with my teeth and asked her to fix it without looking in my mouth..
B
S
G

Post » Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:05 pm

Thanks, that's very kind of you.

I add @Kyatric to the list - I think he must of answered every possible question that could be asked about C2 by now.
August 2015 - I misplaced a lot of links - I will try to find backups and repost. If You find a post that interests please reply to post with @rampackwobble and I will get a nudge!

If you find my posts useful please consider donating something to a local charity or to the http://www.mndassociation.org/
B
S
G

Post » Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:45 am

Thanks.

I agree with the quoted names, so let's just thanks anyone that takes the time to read any issue posted on the forums and provide a sensible and helpful answer to them.

And a special shout out to @zenox98.
New to Construct ? Where to start

Image Image

Image Image

Please attach a capx to any help request or bug report !
B
S
G

Post » Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:44 am

Perhaps there should be a shout out to those regulars that have gone on.
Image ImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:05 pm

newt wrote:Perhaps there should be a shout out to those regulars that have gone on.

I agree..
Many people have made these forums what they are, guiding and helping and in return creating new regulars who try to follow in their footsteps..
Words of thanks for all of those willing to share their knowledge, past, present and future..
B
S
G

Return to Open Topic