Post screenshots of what you're working on!!

Show us your works in progress and request feedback

Post » Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:41 pm

B
S
G

Post » Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:37 pm

@Wisdoms I agree, those purple trees really weren't doing the place any favours.

slap it onto the flappy bird template...
bang it on google play with all the other shovelware...
sorted...
B
S
G

Post » Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:40 am

@Wrangler It looks way better!

By the way, Is your profile picture a game that you're making? if so i'd love to see some screenshots :)
B
S

Post » Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:22 pm

C-7 wrote:I spent some good time updating the waves in Courier along the beaches. They look worlds better--particularly in motion!
Click for full size

This looks pretty amazing, your graphics remind me of something like secret of mana only more modern. You can have my steam greenlight vote for sure :)
Developing Surolace, the survival role playing space game.

surolace-survival-role-playing-space-game_t116953
B
S

Post » Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:38 pm

skelooth wrote:
C-7 wrote:I spent some good time updating the waves in Courier along the beaches. They look worlds better--particularly in motion!
Click for full size

This looks pretty amazing, your graphics remind me of something like secret of mana only more modern. You can have my steam greenlight vote for sure :)

Thanks a ton! I don't get so many comments around here these days, so it's nice to hear!
B
S
G

Post » Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:48 pm

@C-7 As someone with no artisitc ability, I'm kind of awe'd by a lot of the artists here. Those god rays shining down from the clouds push me down memory lane pretty hard. It just looks all so smooth and polished! I find it very impressive (I'm almost jealous) that C2 gives artists such an amazing vehicle to bring their work to live.

Here is a screenshot of mine. I've been pretty much buying 100% of my graphics and modifying them to fit.

It's not even a fraction as mature as your game. Can I ask how long its been in development?
Developing Surolace, the survival role playing space game.

surolace-survival-role-playing-space-game_t116953
B
S

Post » Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:11 am

skelooth wrote:@C-7 As someone with no artisitc ability, I'm kind of awe'd by a lot of the artists here. Those god rays shining down from the clouds push me down memory lane pretty hard. It just looks all so smooth and polished! I find it very impressive (I'm almost jealous) that C2 gives artists such an amazing vehicle to bring their work to live.

Here is a screenshot of mine. I've been pretty much buying 100% of my graphics and modifying them to fit.

It's not even a fraction as mature as your game. Can I ask how long its been in development?

About a year and a half I'd say. Definitely with periods of less development (moved, had a second kid, etc).
B
S
G

Post » Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:07 am

Some captures of what I've finished in my grid movement system:
About 2 hours of work:
About 5 hours after that:

Still much a work in progress, but I am extremely happy how it's turning out so far. :D
ImageImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:51 am

That looks super oldschoolish @DatapawWolf i like it!
Check out our start-up and configure your own helmet in true 3D.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:48 pm

DatapawWolf wrote:Some captures of what I've finished in my grid movement system:
About 2 hours of work:
About 5 hours after that:

Still much a work in progress, but I am extremely happy how it's turning out so far. :D

That looks great! In the second screenshot you are using a TileMap for the environment correct?
Twitter: https://twitter.com/pudgyplatypus

Learn to make a clicker game for cheap!
https://www.scirra.com/store/games-with ... e-game-666

Try out Pixel Golf on the Scirra Arcade!
https://www.scirra.com/arcade/sports-ga ... el-golf-67

Pudgy Platypus Games website!
www.pudgyplatypus.com
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Works in Progress/Feedback Requests