Post screenshots of what you're working on!!

Show us your works in progress and request feedback

Post » Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:00 pm

Siberian wrote:Hello CrudeMik. I watched the video of your project and it interested me. Can you tell us more about it on

Hey, yeah I'm brewing a game design of this now actually, I'll post an update when I have it. But it's mostly a slow arcade game - high score type thing to start with, with a possible resource / survival mode if I can figure out how to make it work.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:04 am

CrudeMik wrote:
Siberian wrote:Hello CrudeMik. I watched the video of your project and it interested me. Can you tell us more about it on

Hey, yeah I'm brewing a game design of this now actually, I'll post an update when I have it. But it's mostly a slow arcade game - high score type thing to start with, with a possible resource / survival mode if I can figure out how to make it work.

Хм... Если вы хотите сделать режим выживание, то попробуйте сделать увеличение или уменьшение астероида.
Если не будут добываться ресурсы, то он будет меньше и меньше, пока совсем не уничтожится. А если вы будите собирать ресурсы, то он будет больше и больше.
:|
B
S
G

Post » Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:05 am

CrudeMik wrote:

Excuse me, I forgot to translate
Hmm ... If you want to make a survival mode, try to make the increase or decrease of the asteroid.
If you do not collect resources, it will be less and less, until he was destroyed. And if you'll collect resources, it will be more and more.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:49 am

Working on a sprite font, made decent progress.
I swear I may spend more time working on the UI than the actual game.

New Font.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:40 am

SpaceQ
While one is available rasa- Drogary. But in the near future, and the remaining 2: People and Nanoq. Coming soon trade.
Site
It's nice to enjoy the demo version
Warning: To use the browser game "firefox "

Play the game
B
S
G

Post » Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:13 pm

Trying new design for one of my main characters
B
S
G

Post » Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:58 pm

Still working on mechanics in my upcoming rogue-like-ish type game.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:23 pm

BoosterBarrierBlaster - A random space adventure
B
S
G

Post » Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:44 am

MozayKnows wrote:Still working on mechanics in my upcoming rogue-like-ish type game.

you have my attention
B
S
G

Post » Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:07 pm

Hi there,
working on my retro platformer Dragonhero, here's a wip gif and link to screenshots

http://www.marcelkralik.com/dragonhero/anim.html
http://www.marcelkralik.com/dragonhero

B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Works in Progress/Feedback Requests