Post screenshots of what you're working on!!

Show us your works in progress and request feedback

Post » Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:32 am

my first game working strictly at 4:3 resolution
"Sketching" out a game while still working on my bigger project
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:43 am

Check out my games on Google Play:

BEAST ATTACK (500,000+ downloads!)

ASTROJUMP
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:21 pm

2015-07-04 Update
Hey!
So basically I've been working on fixing game's flaws and expanding its content this week. The game should be playable really, really soon and that's when
I'm going to upload it here and wait for your feedback. :)

What's new:
-More background details
-Collecting money from chests
-Money counter
-Added switching through rooms
-Im working on the third enemy that's going to be called The Unholy Knave, not finished yet. He will be charging fast to you and slash really fast as well (it will be possible to avoid it of course), he might also have some platform abilities like jumping etc. I need to tweak
-Fixed some minor bugs

.gifs below (sorry for the visible cursor in the first one):

I also added HUB room, but I'm not to show it yet since everything is made of placeholders. There are going to be 3 types of shops and during the run
you will also have opportunity to collect different items that assist you as long as you're alive.

Feel free to ask anything about the game if you are interested and give me some feedback about what you (don't) like, I'd appreciate it!
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:07 pm

Last edited by Logomachine on Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
B
S

Post » Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:48 pm

I just finished this concept drawing for one of the race, i wanna make in my space sim/rts game.

The Swarm

Preview

Hope you like it, if so - comment :D
Last edited by CrudeWall on Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:53 pm

@mrlight234

I like that logo of yours - I would suggest that you slow down its "run" speed, its a bit crazy.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:47 pm

Looks Great! This inspires me even more to start on my own project! How long has this taken you all in all?
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:50 pm

Message: marcorocco is not yet permitted to post plain text URLS (300 rep required). 1 URLS removed. Why?
dfyb wrote:I'd like to invite everyone to post screenshots of whatever projects they're working on. This thread isn't meant to discourage anyone from making a new thread dedicated to their own project -- but if you're working on something and just want to share/pimp it easily, this can be the perfect place to do so (even if you have your own thread) :D

If you need a place to host your images to, is a great option.

(i'll be contributing later -- I don't want to take any focus as the OP, as this thread is intended for everyone's benefit)

Pimp away :)

I don't have a strong enough XP rank on my profile to post pics yet so I guess I'll have to wait. :S
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:54 pm

marcorocco wrote:Looks Great! This inspires me even more to start on my own project! How long has this taken you all in all?

Hello - Who where you referring too in this post? you can always quote people or put a @ in front of their names, in order to get their attention :D

Anyhow if you where referring to me, since i had the last post before you, i spend about 1 weeks time in total, on that project - but then again im not a very skilled programmer, so stuff takes me quite a while to learn. I tend to spend too much time on drawing stuff ^^
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:58 pm

@CrudeWall oh my apologies! Yes sorry. I'm in the same boat as you. Recently got into Construct 2 but I'm getting a better grasp of the program :) It's looking great!
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Works in Progress/Feedback Requests