Post screenshots of what you're working on!!

Show us your works in progress and request feedback

Post » Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:20 pm

@marcorocco

No need to apologies :)

Heh cool and thanks again, let me know when you have a project to show us all :) always interesting to see what other people can come up with.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:39 pm

The first screenshot of my game in development, Rats & Castles.
I've choosed a color palette that is really close to what some of us used to see on old Game Boy screens.

B
S
G

Post » Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:54 am

I've been making a few prototypes to avoid burning out lately.

I got a hold of some dragon ball sprites, so I started making the start of a beat-em-up.

B
S
G

Post » Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:55 am

CrudeWall wrote:@marcorocco

Heh cool and thanks again, let me know when you have a project to show us all :) always interesting to see what other people can come up with.

For sure! I think there's a rule on here where you have to increase your reputation by a certain amount to share work?
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:10 am

Message: marcorocco is not yet permitted to post plain text URLS (300 rep required). 1 URLS removed. Why?
( QUILL: Animated Minds)
Hey Folks!
I'm relatively new to using Construct 2. My skillsets lean more towards the visual/animated sides so learning Construct 2 has been great for getting ideas off the ground, particularly for non-programmers like myself. For the last 2 weeks I've been learning construct 2 and Spriter for a game idea called Quill:Animated Minds. It's been really fun so far and I hope to continue working on this story.

Here's an attack demo where the user draws into the air and summons thoughts from his mind: It's a choppy preview here but there's a better preview hereImage
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:06 pm

marcorocco wrote:
CrudeWall wrote:@marcorocco

For sure! I think there's a rule on here where you have to increase your reputation by a certain amount to share work?

Im pretty sure there isnt any restrictions - other then not being able to post urls and pictures, before reaching 500 rep. But they have to do that so they dont get too much spam ^^

Like your artwork btw. Only thing that made me wonder, was the kinda weird way he is holding and swinging his saber (sword) - it do not look all too realistic. Other then that it looks nice - looking forward to seeing more.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:15 pm

@CrudeWall I think it's a feather pencil not a sword. And maybe he draws in the air to summon stuff.

Edit: Just saw that marcorocco explained the gif with the exact same explanation :P "Here's an attack demo where the user draws into the air and summons thoughts from his mind"
Last edited by Anonnymitet on Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:17 pm

Anonnymitet wrote:@CrudeWall I think it's a feather pencil not a sword. And maybe he draws in the air to summon stuff.

haha true - that sounds more legit, i must get my eyes checked ;D

@marcorocco Never mind my previous post. I can see its a pen now :D
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:24 am

@crudewall @Anonnymitet Hey guys. The Game is called Quill and that's the Ink Quill that he's drawing into the air:P It's an Instrument that transforms thoughts into attacks. Something unique as opposed to a sword or gun.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:43 am

UberLou wrote:Great stuff so far!

Started testing out higher-res graphics for my game instead of a pixel art style. Not sure which way I'm going to go.

Definitely stay with this style. Pixel art is fantastic and all. I mean I grew up playing with games in such a style. But it's such a lazy way to go. We have the technology to create some remarkable styles. I like what you've got here so keep at it :)
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Works in Progress/Feedback Requests