Post screenshots of what you're working on!!

Show us your works in progress and request feedback

Post » Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:19 pm

@marcorocco Thank you! We are planning to release the playable pre-alpha somewhere around the 1st August, we really can't wait to let all of you play it and give us some feedback, that's a crucial thing for us now.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:00 pm

MozayKnows wrote:@marcorocco Thank you! We are planning to release the playable pre-alpha somewhere around the 1st August, we really can't wait to let all of you play it and give us some feedback, that's a crucial thing for us now.

Absofruitly! Can't weight to give it a crack!
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:47 pm

Anyone else making something for the gamejolt Indies vs gamers jam?

I am, this is what it looks like (the gif sped up a bit)

B
S
G

Post » Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:42 am

blekdar wrote:Anyone else making something for the gamejolt Indies vs gamers jam?

I am, this is what it looks like (the gif sped up a bit)

Whoa bro that's mental! I've just started learning how to use Construct 2! Exciting that you've come up with this mang! :D
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:43 am

Ahr Ech wrote:New target indicator and re-worked FX for the Blink ability in Reliquary.

wow man... that looks awesome! How'd you create that kind of depth in construct 2?
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:13 am

Just from the gif, that looks pretty nice.[/quote]

Love the effects! Are they from the Spriter Assets Package?
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:13 am

hyenaman wrote:A little puzzle platformer in progress..
with soooo much help from the guys at the forums...thankyou for being an awesome bunch..

Love the lighting effects. Adds a creepy atmosphere to it.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:32 pm

I'm currently working on a prototype of a shield system in Master of March.
As you progress through game, you will be able to collect shields. Depending on the shield placement they can provide great protection against enemy units. I'm excited to introduce this system because this will add an extra strategy layer for the game.

Beta is playable on Scirra Arcade https://www.scirra.com/arcade/strategy- ... march-1166

There's also a thread on the feedback forum https://www.scirra.com/forum/masters-of-march_t150126

B
S

Post » Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:35 pm

@marcorocco
marcorocco wrote:
Ahr Ech wrote:New target indicator and re-worked FX for the Blink ability in Reliquary.

wow man... that looks awesome! How'd you create that kind of depth in construct 2?

Thanks! By depth do you mean the Z-sorting? It's actually pretty simple. There's an example here: multiple-units-overlapping-in-isometric-game_t94760
(That thread makes it look like I came up with that method, but I think it was Rojohound.)
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:19 pm

AMAZING!!! Let us know please where you will sell your game or if you release a demo. :-ooo
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Works in Progress/Feedback Requests