Post screenshots of what you're working on!!

Show us your works in progress and request feedback

Post » Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:21 pm

the hunt is on. sort of.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:17 pm

@mudmask
I dont know why, but this gif made me laugh xD
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:00 pm

I saw it and thought.... that deer must have taken a long time to animate. Looks nice.
Broomstick Delivery Feedback wanted
https://melaniko.itch.io/broomstick-delivery works best with Chrome
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:11 pm

I have been seeing so many amazing projects on here and I thought I would share what I have been working on. It's a project that I have been working on for a while but took a break from it to deal with real life but I have started working on it again recently and I have decided to rebuild it using Construct 2.

The game is called, The Adventures of Kroma 2. The first was a small game that I had made for the 2014 Stencyl Jam. The first game was made in Chromadepth 3-D and this game was originally supposed to be done in the same manner but after some serious thought I decided to just make it in full color. I am currently working on updating the graphics and designing levels while I take the time to learn Construct 2. The game will include basic platformer levels but will also have side scrolling shooter levels as well as some swimming levels.
Image Image
Image Image
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:43 pm

Programmer25 wrote:@mudmask
I dont know why, but this gif made me laugh xD

Haha I've been laughing too. I'm building in some aggression now. @melaniko thanks, I've been using Spriter to speed up and streamline my animations. So it took some time but not as much as it normally would!
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:48 pm

@irbis - Excellent artwork and animation! Very impressive :)
...busy learning Unity - real lights etc!
(but c2 is easily the quickest way to make 2d html5 games)!
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:19 am

@THX1138666 That game looks interesting, although I am curious as to how the caveman got his laser blaster...
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:28 am

I've got my shop and my random level select working now! Random level select is so random that the text that tells you where you are going correctly only 90% of the time! Sigh... going to look at it tomorrow, and if I still can't figure it out.
Hopefully will have a demo up soon.

B
S
G

Post » Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:20 am

melaniko wrote:@THX1138666 That game looks interesting, although I am curious as to how the caveman got his laser blaster...

@melaniko He actually ends up collecting certain items throughout the game that the aliens he is chasing leave behind. One of those items is the arm cannon. In the first game, he is exploring caves in search of the perfect gift for his girlfriend's birthday. The gift he finds is actually an alien artifact but when he removes it from the caves the aliens return to take it back and in the process end up taking his girlfriend as well. So the game will be a weird mix of prehistoric and scifi.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:09 pm

irbis wrote:fixed up a GIF :D

Jesus, man! This is groundbreaking stuff together with your awesome Youtube video, where you just found some of the best soundtrack, which is totally complementing the game, creating the Event Horizon atmosphere. :)) You have a blockbuster financial success on Steam, I hope!
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Works in Progress/Feedback Requests