Post screenshots of what you're working on!!

Show us your works in progress and request feedback

Post » Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:09 pm

Stage four:

Image
Image
B
37
S
18
G
9
Posts: 103
Reputation: 8,281

Post » Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:11 pm

And finally, stage five... It should be uploaded to the arcade asap... Stay tuned!!!

Image
Image
B
37
S
18
G
9
Posts: 103
Reputation: 8,281

Post » Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:31 pm

Tinimations wrote:Rhythm based jumping and sliding in Klang for screenshotsaturday.
Image


Why the system requirements are too high?
B
29
S
14
G
1
Posts: 133
Reputation: 3,214

Post » Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:33 pm

TabloidA wrote:@takamoto, I always love seeing 3D graphics in a 2D engine. It really shows what the Construct 2 is capable of :D


yes :D construct 2 is the bes 2D engine.It's going to make me rich.Thanks scirra :lol:
B
29
S
14
G
1
Posts: 133
Reputation: 3,214

Post » Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:43 pm

takamoto wrote:
TabloidA wrote:@takamoto, I always love seeing 3D graphics in a 2D engine. It really shows what the Construct 2 is capable of :D


yes :D construct 2 is the bes 2D engine.It's going to make me rich.Thanks scirra :lol:

buahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
ha.
B
29
S
8
G
7
Posts: 643
Reputation: 6,482

Post » Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:40 am

takamoto wrote:
Tinimations wrote:Rhythm based jumping and sliding in Klang for screenshotsaturday.
Image


Why the system requirements are too high?


Because chromium likes to keep every asset in the game in memory at any given time. If only the active assets in any given layout was in memory (like scirra claims), then the recommended memory needed would be like 1-2 GB max.
B
35
S
10
Posts: 386
Reputation: 3,265

Post » Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:44 pm

irbis wrote:
takamoto wrote:
TabloidA wrote:@takamoto, I always love seeing 3D graphics in a 2D engine. It really shows what the Construct 2 is capable of :D


yes :D construct 2 is the bes 2D engine.It's going to make me rich.Thanks scirra :lol:

buahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
ha.


<3
B
29
S
14
G
1
Posts: 133
Reputation: 3,214

Post » Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:26 pm

Pokemon Kill - Screen Grab.
Image
B
21
S
5
G
8
Posts: 1,215
Reputation: 7,834

Post » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:45 pm

chrisbrobs wrote:Pokemon Kill - Screen Grab.
Image


I haven't even played it yet and I know I'm going to love it. Possible demo out soon? :?:
I like giving game advice more than I actually like making games ;)

Image
B
40
S
16
G
3
Posts: 129
Reputation: 4,701

Post » Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:09 pm

chrisbrobs wrote:Pokemon Kill - Screen Grab.
Image

I smell a DMCA notice heading your way. It doesn't matter if its a parody or not - they make take it down anyway due to "brand hurting".
Bear in mind - I have nothing aganst you or the game. Looks good. I am just telling you how they do business. Specially Japan based brand. They got stuck in with their heads in age of 16bits. I've made a parody of Mario Bros some time ago. Gave them guns and lasers and stuff. It went down in 2 weeks after publishing. It was freeware.
B
29
S
8
G
7
Posts: 643
Reputation: 6,482

PreviousNext

Return to Works in Progress/Feedback Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests