Post screenshots of what you're working on!!

Show us your works in progress and request feedback

Post » Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:24 pm

@TabloidA

'I haven't even played it yet and I know I'm going to love it. Possible demo out soon'

I will put a playable demo together as soon as I can...the game's a bit boring as it stands.
All you can do is walk around and find / kill the pokemon characters.

@irbis

I smell a DMCA notice heading your way. It doesn't matter if its a parody or not - they make take it down anyway due to "brand hurting".
Bear in mind - I have nothing aganst you or the game. Looks good. I am just telling you how they do business. Specially Japan based brand. They got stuck in with their heads in age of 16bits. I've made a parody of Mario Bros some time ago. Gave them guns and lasers and stuff. It went down in 2 weeks after publishing. It was freeware.

Yeh, I will change the name..player sprites etc..before releasing anything. :D
B
S
G

Post » Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:32 pm

doublereso wrote:
THX1138666 wrote:The game is called, The Adventures of Kroma 2. The first was a small game that I had made for the 2014 Stencyl Jam. The first game was made in Chromadepth 3-D and this game was originally supposed to be done in the same manner but after some serious thought I decided to just make it in full color. I am currently working on updating the graphics and designing levels while I take the time to learn Construct 2. The game will include basic platformer levels but will also have side scrolling shooter levels as well as some swimming levels.

Hey, nice screens, reminds me of good old Adventure Island :D

Thanks. I'm glad you like them.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:45 pm

A Small Robot Story is live on Steam Greenlight! Click the image above to check it out and give it a vote!

New gameplay trailer + screenshots on Greenlight page.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:11 pm

Really excited about this one! Working on a Metroidvania game and I've created a pretty decent recreation of a Metroid-style map display. All without an array and in 13 events! It's not fully polished yet but I'd like to write a tutorial for it when I'm done.

B
S
G

Post » Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:01 pm

B
S
G

Post » Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:31 pm

gillenew wrote:Image

Looks sweet. Congrats on the successful Greenlight :)
I like giving game advice more than I actually like making games ;)

B
S
G

Post » Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:03 am

TabloidA wrote:Looks sweet. Congrats on the successful Greenlight :)

Thank you, I hope to release early access soon :)
B
S
G

Post » Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:59 am

I started working on a boss rush game. Spent nearly the whole day spriting the player and stage stuff.. While the abilites are implemented I need to add the rest of the bosses. That said, I do have one done, and making their stage was a lot of fun.
The color flickering is not part of the game, it's from the Chrome extension I used to get that gif. There's also a boss there normally but I really wanted to show off the stage and visual effects.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:39 pm

mudmask wrote:Image
the hunt is on. sort of.

procedurally generated terrain?
B
S
G

Post » Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:43 pm

Djfuzion wrote:@marquet that looks great!

Everytime I add something new I break something that was already working...oh well.

An abandoned Cellular Automata example file I was making, maybe I can just throw it on the Tutorials section and someone else can finish it..

I'd love to see a tutorial of the Automata example. It's something I've always wanted to use.
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Works in Progress/Feedback Requests