Post screenshots of what you're working on!!

Show us your works in progress and request feedback

Post » Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:19 pm

I just tried out Construct and I've fallen in love! Shoutout to the developers and contributors that has made Construct to what it is now!

Anyways, here's what I'm working on right now.

It's a one-level shoot em up game where you need to kill enemies, avoid traps, and get treasures. All while dodging the fast rotating clock hands with timed jumps.

It's still a work in progress. If you have any comments or reactions about the visuals, please don't hesitate to tell me.

Cheers!
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:38 am

[quote="ShadeKirby500":3dm80sh4]A game about shooting light at things.

Click here for more information. :3[/quote:3dm80sh4]

Looks pretty neat there! Could you or anyone let me know what font is used at the top for the score?
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:42 pm

Just after being pushed back by applying a critical hit with the sawed off black powder shotgun.

B
S
G

Post » Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:02 pm

@namre - sounds like an interesting gameplay mechanic, manic shooting and keeping an eye on the clock hands.

@varr - Very nice. Loving the graphical style.

Started work on writing a tutorial. Decided to do a Sokoban clone since I don't remember seeing one in Construct.

Anybody have any suggestions on how to present the tutorial - Wink video(similar to the dynamic lighting tutorial on the WIKI), PDF, commented cap or just a text doc?
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:18 pm

@Minor, thanks. It is an interesting mechanic. I find it very fun. The clock hands add more to the pressure and difficulty of the game.

As for your question about your tutorial, video is my preferred choice (as well as most people) since it's easy to follow along.

Goodluck with that!
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:13 am

[quote="Minor":1q02jdk7]@namre - sounds like an interesting gameplay mechanic, manic shooting and keeping an eye on the clock hands.

@varr - Very nice. Loving the graphical style.

Started work on writing a tutorial. Decided to do a Sokoban clone since I don't remember seeing one in Construct.

Anybody have any suggestions on how to present the tutorial - Wink video(similar to the dynamic lighting tutorial on the WIKI), PDF, commented cap or just a text doc?[/quote:1q02jdk7]

Thanks man, I've been digging what you've been presenting as well, can't wait to eventually play some.

I have updated the graphics a bit, here are some more shots:

B
S
G

Post » Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:41 pm

Project Dr.T !
It's not even a game, but more a physicfun app where you can create pseudo 3D-Boxes in 3 different layers and 3 different sizes in a Pseudo 3D-Room.
You can also regulate the gravity.
If someone wants a "beta" (s)he can pm me =D
B
G

Post » Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:31 pm

Another update!

B
S
G

Post » Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:54 pm

Alright, while I wait for the new build, I've decided to start a side-project of sorts - a Digimon RPG fan-game.

Right now, it's pretty much in the prototype stages, as no doubt I'll need an actual team to make a proper game outta this. It'll be based on the Digimon World DS games, with some additions. I'll make the overworld engine and battle system at least, first, before I actually try to form a team.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:34 am

a basic 2d shooter

inspired from Arc aether Anomalies
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Works in Progress/Feedback Requests