Post screenshots of what you're working on!!

Show us your works in progress and request feedback

Post » Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:39 pm

It will definitely have a.i which will drive the car and react to events in the race while the player can decide on drivers/personnel/sponsors/suppliers and race strategy.

To enable a player controlled car, the game would need to be written to also revolve around the player, where it may be best to play a full 3D game.
B
G

Post » Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:05 pm

[quote="Attan":1xhuj3sj]This is a mock-up, since i can't do that light effect (yet).

[/quote:1xhuj3sj]

sweet sprite Attan! did you make it? i am missing human-sprites soo much ^^
ImageImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:15 pm

Nope, unfortunately not. And it probably won't stay because the guy who made it ist't the guy who's going to make the graphics for the game. It will only get better though, i promise.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:03 pm

Here are mine:

and

For more details about the game, check out my blog :D
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:06 pm

Screenshot of a adventure-platformer game I'm working on at the moment, just after successfully adding animations for all of the game's various weapons.
B
G

Post » Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:15 pm

Well, i've been working in this wee war game.

The graphics are not mine (i made only the sprites of soldiers and chinese people) coz i'm not very good at making sprites.

PD: in this stage, i tried to recreate Nanking Massacre. It's just an "intro".

PD2: the mini-map is ugly, i want to make it more beautiful.
B
G

Post » Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:03 pm

Im a new user to construct, been using other programs in the past such as game factory.
My first impression of construct is amazing. Although I have much to learn I started on a project for fun trying the program out.

Gametype: Platform.

This is a small preview what my game will look like. Have in mind i have some HUD and other stuff to add later on. Will not share much about what the actually story is about. Thats something you have to wait for. ( yes the charsprite is currently a borrowed one, will change it later just had to look how it looked in the game ) I have some other sprites on its way.

Here goes:
B
G

Post » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:15 am

[quote="lewttis":1i13vppw]

Here goes: [/quote:1i13vppw]

Always love the heavily pixelated look. Reminds me of Pathways a bit.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:40 pm

Not completly finished, but here it is:
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:50 pm

[quote="Ningyo":1le3nrjd]Well, i've been working in this wee war game.

The graphics are not mine (i made only the sprites of soldiers and chinese people) coz i'm not very good at making sprites.

PD: in this stage, i tried to recreate Nanking Massacre. It's just an "intro".

PD2: the mini-map is ugly, i want to make it more beautiful.[/quote:1le3nrjd]

Ningyo if you would like, i can make spome nice textures for you to replace this rather generic ones. all of them would be seamless of course but less repetetive.

I can also fetch you some objects like those crates or even buldings and their models.

EDIT:
Oh and dont get me wrong! its not like i am saying they're bad or anything... just offering my help.
ImageImageImageImage
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Works in Progress/Feedback Requests