Post screenshots of what you're working on!!

Show us your works in progress and request feedback

Post » Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:14 am

[quote="yankeesbro":dsjlllqq][quote="JudgementLoaf":dsjlllqq]The graphics on that tower defense game kinda remind me of siege, or some other old microprose games. AWESOME.[/quote:dsjlllqq]

Plus Deadeye likes it whats better than that!?

:lol:[/quote:dsjlllqq]

This. All of it.

What is this game and why don't I like it? Because it hasn't been sent to me for testing, that's why D:

~Sol
Tired of crappy file hosts that are crappy? Get DROPBOX - https://db.tt/uwjysXJF
B
S
G

Post » Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:13 pm

[quote="vanderjr5":1anod0md][quote="2DManiac":1anod0md]That looks awesome, good luck with your project ;)

Here are some screenshots of my current project: Aventuras do Jorginho (Jorginho Adventures)

("Pix was there...")

I'm still a beginner in construct, but I'm getting some experience with the time :)[/quote:1anod0md]

you could make your game in english too... lol, for me dont care i can read pt_BT too =P
btw... is that a camel or an horse?
(see how far construct has gone? Brazil is in it too \o/, till now i see 2 in there, Me and probably 2DManiac)[/quote:1anod0md]

I don't need to do the game in english, because you almost don't read anything xD

The character is a camel, I'm surprised that you notus that xD

I'm from portugal by the way, yeah got here so far :)
B
S
G

Post » Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:55 pm

I'm currently working on an action - adventure - shoot em up game :) I intend to make a clone of Another World - Metroid - Metal Slug :) The game is on early stages but as you can see it includes prerendered 3d graphics and lots of explotions. Tell me what you think !

B
G

Post » Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:09 pm

[quote:224v9upz]I'm currently working on an action - adventure - shoot em up game :) I intend to make a clone of Another World - Metroid - Metal Slug :) The game is on early stages but as you can see it includes prerendered 3d graphics and lots of explotions. Tell me what you think ![/quote:224v9upz]
Ktel, that looks great. It's good to see things that aren't dark and dull. Looks like it will be a fun game to play.

I've been working on a platform game. I thought it would be fun to use sines instead of animations for character movement. So far I've got a wriggly caterpillar, a snapping crocodile, swaying plants and pecking birds. The screenshot shows the beginning of the game. The sign and the crocodile are just rough blob drawings for testing things.

B
G

Post » Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:16 am

[quote="table":1zysdm2k]I thought it would be fun to use sines instead of animations for character movement. So far I've got a wriggly caterpillar, a snapping crocodile, swaying plants and pecking birds.[/quote:1zysdm2k]

I'm interested. 8)
B
S
G

Post » Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:37 am

This is my current project, Street Defender, a very simple space invaders game, perfect for me to start working with Construct :wink:

To keep things a bit fresh, I'll try a different lives system... Let's see how it turns out :P
B
S
G

Post » Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:39 am

That's looking awesome, gammabeam :D. I love the style.

I posted this over at CC but I guess I'll post it here, too :)

B
S
G

Post » Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:46 pm

[quote="deadeye":28srwmad]That's looking awesome, gammabeam :D. I love the style.

I posted this over at CC but I guess I'll post it here, too :)

[/quote:28srwmad]

Tested it! Awesome and simple gameplay and graphics. Add in a level editor in the final release, please :D
B
S
G

Post » Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:07 pm

~Sol
Tired of crappy file hosts that are crappy? Get DROPBOX - https://db.tt/uwjysXJF
B
S
G

Post » Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:18 pm

I'm making an RPG.
Here's the teaser: http://vimeo.com/3607637
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Works in Progress/Feedback Requests