Post screenshots of what you're working on!!

Show us your works in progress and request feedback

Post » Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:18 am

awesome art style dagamer...please finish.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:06 am

Thank you all! I will try to finish in September or October
B
S
G

Post » Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:30 am

Started work on a long term game project!
I am calling it Cosmogony at least for now..

I figured might as well get started on it tonight as I await the hurricane and wonder if i will lose power for a long time.. so might as well enjoy this thing called electricity while I can and do something fun.. with the tv on.. and music and cooking food.. and oh enjoy flushing my toilet while i can! filled the bathtub with water.. this sucks.. ugh.. i really do not want to lose power! Hope the storm doesn't hit too hard here.. but its already flooding and the storm is still pretty far. If I die.. at least I finally started making a game!

I think I picked up on this hurricane subconsciously a week or more ago when I came up with the concept for the game.. haha.. since as of right now it looks like the player is lost in a hurricane.. =)..

The game is going to be basically a top down view scroller.. at least in a sense.. It's a game that without saying too much is sorta about astral travel/cosmogony/astrology/a hero quest/archetypes & the collective unconscious... game play is kinda like Osmos/Flow but with other gameplay elements.. as well as a more narrative story.

Of course the freaking rain has to pick up hard an hour before I have to pick up my girlfriend from work.. son of a birch.. please no trees fall on my car.. or myself.. or my apartment.. or on electrical wires knocking my power out.

I am posting a early video in the other section right after this. A really early dev video.. haha.

Parapraxis2011-08-28 11:17:57
B
G

Post » Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:37 am

I drew this with Construct Classic.I saw ChrisRobs drawing app which he created with Construct classic.But i wanted that grassy fur type effect which ZBrush does so well.And i got this effect which is even better lol.

CBrush could be a great alternative to Zbrush ,Well for 2d anyway lol.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:19 pm

I made some improvements with the fibre brush , It looks a lot like the fibre brush from zbrush now.I also added another brush which has a 2.5d effect.

B
S
G

Post » Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:36 pm

[QUOTE=DravenX] I made some improvements with the fibre brush , It looks a lot like the fibre brush from zbrush now.I also added another brush which has a 2.5d effect.[/QUOTE]

This is pretty cool, are you thinking of making it into a full paint application then?
"Construct 4 lets YOU make advanced games! (maybe)" Construct Classic - Examples Kit
B
S
G

Post » Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:42 pm

@Jayjay : Yes indeed.Classic Construct definitely has enough potential to make a full on paint application.Well maybe not as advanced as photoshop but still enough potential to do what photoshop lacks in some departments.

Anyway here is a concept art pic i made for my game Wolfen.Im still going on with the project.This is a tree from the Forest of Despair stage.

B
S
G

Post » Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:00 am

And here is the actual stage with the evil trees.I am still busy with this stage so there's not much that's going on there.

B
S
G

Post » Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:30 am

What specific departments do you feel photoshop lacks in DravenX?
B
S
G

Post » Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:30 pm

Shade
A grapple game where a ninja must enter a shadow realm fight monsters, gather items, blah, blah....

Still trying to figure out which way to go in graphic style.
Image Image
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Works in Progress/Feedback Requests