Post videos of what you're working on!

Show us your works in progress and request feedback

Post » Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:12 pm

Jerk Blue guy keeps knight at bay, while Annoying Red Guy shoots Poison shots (Poishots) at him. Team work!!!

Getting hit by Poishots isn't fun.

http://www.twitter.com/theefenders
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:52 pm

Image Image
Drive By Gangstars ... currently on the work for Google Play
'Image'Image'Image
B
S
G

Post » Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:51 am

So I have been working on an open world 2D adventure for a while now... I admit, it's a bit too ambitious, but I will go to gamescom this year looking for investment and publishing deal in order to pursue the project on full time together with my friends Gustav and Mikael. Have a look! and tell me what you think. :)

http://pixelshade.se
Last edited by g3nki on Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Currently working on "Unsung" - an open world platform adventure for PC and Consoles. follow me on Instagram :D
B
S
G

Post » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:03 am

Here is a work-in-progress clip of a game I'm developing called Dragon Zero. The devlog on these forums is here.

Twitter @helpcomputer0

Prime Mover

Dragon Zero - A ZX Spectrum-style cyberpunk platformer [Devlog]
B
S
G

Post » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:02 pm

My most recent video/gif, currently working on new enemies and how visibility works in the game.

Twitter @helpcomputer0

Prime Mover

B
S
G

Post » Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:10 pm

helpcomputer0 wrote:My most recent video/gif, currently working on new enemies and how visibility works in the game.

weird but interesting
B
S
G

Post » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:06 pm

Just been working on this for the past couple of days... Already the vid is slightly old as I've fixed a couple of the animation issues that are apparent there. (such as gliding on fall through platforms).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9XIXwd5hy8
B
S

Post » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:31 am

helpcomputer0 wrote:My most recent video/gif, currently working on new enemies and how visibility works in the game.

Very nice concept. For the light effects, how are you handling it? By the way, awesome to see someone making game boy games =D
B
S
G

Post » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:41 pm

TELLES0808 wrote:

Very nice concept. For the light effects, how are you handling it? By the way, awesome to see someone making game boy games =D

Thanks :) For the light effect all art is black and white and the colours are on a separate layer above which multiples the colour values.

BTW it's not GameBoy it's ZX Spectrum :D
Twitter @helpcomputer0

Prime Mover

B
S
G

Post » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:56 pm

helpcomputer0 wrote:
TELLES0808 wrote:

Thanks :) For the light effect all art is black and white and the colours are on a separate layer above which multiples the colour values.

BTW it's not GameBoy it's ZX Spectrum :D

To be honest, it all kind of blurs together for me but not in a negative way. I'd rope anything like ZX or gameboy like, (or even possibly AMIGA as well) as being part of a general retro era/aesthetic.
Zelda Gamekit (my project)

Example capxs:

Zelda-Style Inventory

Zelda Health

3-saveslot system

[url=https://www.dropbox.com/s/d4396pwak0oh7q6/ZeldaDialogueSystem.capx?dl=0]Zelda-like Dialogue[
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Works in Progress/Feedback Requests