Post videos of what you're working on!

Show us your works in progress and request feedback

Post » Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:06 pm

[QUOTE=Burvey] @retrodude That's super cool. The art looks good as is too.[/QUOTE]

Thanks mate, but this isn't the art I want to use. I'd like to use the same character designs but with more high def sprites.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:20 am

Quick and dirty preview of adjustment layout for project bodyshapes:

[TUBE]http://youtu.be/dWOOu5HTIHw[/TUBE]

This video is more about the possibilities of subtle adjustments than extreme morphing.
I told my dentist I had trouble with my teeth and asked her to fix it without looking in my mouth..
B
S
G

Post » Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:32 am

@LittleStain

Looks pretty interesting. Will this be an avatar-generator for a game or something? :)
Check out our start-up and configure your own helmet in true 3D.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:58 am

@Beaverlicious

It could be used as such. At the moment it's just a bodyshape creator. It's able to convert real-life measurements into a visually adjustable 2D model that pretty accurately represents reality.

My original intention was for it to be an easy and fun program to input measurements and shapes in a way that everyone can do it themselves, to be able to have webstores only offer you clothing that actually fits.
But I'm also working on getting the info collected into a 3D program to be able to print 3D-dolls in real life measurements and shapes.

Although I have the basics ready, I'm still working on making it easier to control and having educated guesses take away most of the work creating an acceptable representation.
I told my dentist I had trouble with my teeth and asked her to fix it without looking in my mouth..
B
S
G

Post » Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:56 am

Pretty cool :) really like to See construct2 for other stuff than Games. Remembers me how mighty this Engine is :)
Check out our start-up and configure your own helmet in true 3D.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:02 pm

@Beaverlicious

The visual aspect of this program is one of, if not, the most important parts. I come from a graphic design background and being able to work with impressive graphics and visual designing and ofcourse the event-system gave me the confidence to go ahead and create this. Just trying to make the boring stuff more visually atracting and possibly even fun.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:55 am

http://youtu.be/8XOBs5t3YGU

Reven by Varia games made using Construct 2.

Prologue:

Reven follows the story of Syrek, an Android built for espionage, but released to have free will. Syrek chose to be a mercenary for hire, but only takes on missions that would help humanity, his creators. His latest mission takes him to the Planet Keres, a terraforming colony that was stationed there for years suddenly turned off their warp portal and all communications were lost without so much as an SOS. Knowing the planet to be inhabited with dangerous life forms and fearing for the worst, The Coalition of Exoplanet Research and Terraforming hired Syrek to take on this incredibly dangerous mission. Syrek, knowing full well the dangers of this mission, requested the latest technology in Energy Divergence Modules be installed into all of his primary systems. Using Ship grade power cells, Syrek and divert energy into any of his 4 categories of abilities making them more powerful for different situations. After six months of interstellar travel, Syrek arrives to find the space station elevator, a derelict.
B
S

Post » Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:41 pm

I'm finishing to fix some problems and now I will start to develop stage 2. watch the video of the stage 1 complete (to play click the link in the description of this video):

youtube.com/watch?v=jtSTe2idjeg
B
S
G

Post » Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:41 am

[tube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvK5XNaLvUw[/tube]
B
S

Post » Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:23 pm

Nothing too big yet. Just the official title screen. I will have a first look trailer ready sometime in December.

[tube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_TdhPWCtvQ[/tube]
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Works in Progress/Feedback Requests