Posting JSON into Ruby on Rails aplication

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Sun May 18, 2014 8:28 pm

Hello,

I am developing an educational game which consists in both the game and a web platform for the teachers to register new questions and have feedback from the students.

I am trying to send the data from the in-game (user registering form) to the rails application using JSON & AJAX. My problem is that rails needs the post request with the content-type headers as JSON, which is not possible natively in construct 2.
Is there any alternative AJAX plugin that let me change the headers content? Any other solution?

I appreciate any help.
Thanks
B
S

Post » Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:48 am

@brunopf, were you able to find a way aroun thism i found out the ajax, action set request header is suppose to do this, but mine keeps sending application/x-www-form-urlencoded,application/json. I need to get rid of the x-www part. any ideas
brunopf wrote:Hello,

I am developing an educational game which consists in both the game and a web platform for the teachers to register new questions and have feedback from the students.

I am trying to send the data from the in-game (user registering form) to the rails application using JSON & AJAX. My problem is that rails needs the post request with the content-type headers as JSON, which is not possible natively in construct 2.
Is there any alternative AJAX plugin that let me change the headers content? Any other solution?

I appreciate any help.
Thanks
B
S

Return to How do I....?