PR and marketing?

Looking to build a team or have a job to offer?

Post » Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:42 pm

@thehen that's interesting! Could you post more details? It's only a matter of time before someone makes a serious indie game with C2.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:02 am

I second that request by sqiddster! I'd be very interested in hearing more details.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:21 pm

@sqiddster @Space Ape

Here's a previous document that better explains our services/prices: https://www.dropbox.com/s/bggnqpbnhpawkv7/Mudvark%20Marketing%20Services.pdf

If anyone's got any questions I'd be happy to help.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:43 am

[QUOTE=thehen] @bWard we actually run a games marketing agency. We've built a number of internal web applications specifically for handling journalists, emailing press releases, keeping track of promocode distribution and monitoring coverage from publications.[/QUOTE]

You should try to sell your services around here: I'm certain you'll get quite a bit of interest. If not the independent game makers, then perhaps the small-business owners that scout for talent may be interested.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:53 am

@bWard We actually don't have any more capacity for marketing work at the moment, but I'm happy to help in the forums.

I highly recommend using Promoter. Our tool is similar, but actually handles bulk emailing and syncing coverage with a contacts list. These guys have an awesome press list, which we used as a starting point ourselves.

Ironically we haven't done any marketing for Mortar Melon. We were going to use Windows 8 as a soft-launch, and utilise a longer-term strategy. We've got some cool viral melon ideas ;)
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Job Offers and Team Requests