I would like to buy C2 right now but knowing C3 is in the works I don't know if it is wise. When C3 comes out is C2 still going to be developed? Is there going to be a cheap upgrade option? Big concern is buying C2 now and C3 coming out in a month and C2 stops being developed causing me to upgrade. Should I just wait?