Pressing undo while using tilemap changes tilemap

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
From the Asset Store
With this template you will learn how to use the GooglePlay Games native plugin
  • Problem Description

When I am editing a tilemap using the tilemap editor and I press undo (ctl+z) it changes to a different tilemap.

Steps to Reproduce Bug

• Click on a tilemap in the Projects viewer
    • Draw tiles using tilemap editor
    • Press undo
    • Trying to continue painting, C2 has chosen a different tilemap.

Observed Result

I presume this to be the tilemap that was in use at some point before I started using the timemap. It may be doing some kind of parallel undo which undo's the recent tilemap editing as well as the chosen tilemap upon beginning work on this one. If I, say, chose a sprite and close the editor, then select the tilemap I am using and undo, it fixes this problem.

Construct 2 Version ID

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Closing, please follow the bug report guidelines (attach a .capx)

• Closing, please follow the bug report guidelines (attach a .capx)

I didn't think it needed an example as it's a global issue with any project, non-dependent on any particular project.

• The bug report requirements state that a .capx is mandatory and explains why that requirement exists.

• The bug report requirements state that a .capx is mandatory and explains why that requirement exists.

Okay, is there a way to report this in a less official way without a capx? Simply because my description of the bug is as much as is needed, I could make a capx with two tilesets and upload that, it would be effectively the same thing.

• Then do that.

It's 100% quicker than arguing.

You might check that there are no bug reports resembling yours.

Chances are it's a known issue.

• Okay, is there a way to report this in a less official way without a capx?

No. After dealing with literally thousands of useless bug reports, you either follow the bug report guidelines, or your report is ignored.

• Then do that.

It's 100% quicker than arguing.

You might check that there are no bug reports resembling yours.

Chances are it's a known issue.

Who was arguing?

> Okay, is there a way to report this in a less official way without a capx?

>

No. After dealing with literally thousands of useless bug reports, you either follow the bug report guidelines, or your report is ignored.

Done, new concise bug report in the forum.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)