Preview shows nothing

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:02 pm

Look at my previous posts, the image I provided explains the problem in more detail. UAC is off and has been ever since I can remember.

I'm using avast anti virus.
B
G

Post » Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:09 pm

I tried installing with Anti-Virus disabled but I still receive the same problem, I now have another one though it appears, when it starts, I no longer receive that splash screen, instead, a prompt appears telling me that its unable to create an empty document
B
G

Post » Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:38 pm

Ive got more problems now, Its not Constructs fault, its Internet Explorers, but I don't believe that Internet Explorer is causing my Construct Menu to collapse, but I do believe Its causing the Empty Document error I'm getting.

Ive spent hours trying to fix my other error, see this question I posted on Microsoft Answers: Question Link

I'm not sure if anyone could solve that, but I'm just saying.
B
G

Post » Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:54 pm

There's something I'm missing there.

@Ashley, could you take a tlook at this topic, see what could help Rossrox please ?
New to Construct ? Where to start

Image Image
Image Image

Please attach a capx to any help request or bug report !
B
S
G

Post » Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:29 pm

The easiest thing to do is switch to Google Chrome which is faster, has better features and is more regularly updated than IE9, and even works on Windows XP. You don't have to use it for your day to day browsing either - you can just set 'Preview browser' to 'Chrome' in project properties to use it instead of IE.
Scirra Founder
B
S
G

Previous

Return to How do I....?