PRINT DOCUMENTS (FORMS)

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
  • Good afternoon.

Somehow you know if in C2, you can create print forms, type text or images, from the game itself.

And also if C2 interacts with spreadsheets (XLS or XLSX), type when typing text into a save text box on a worksheet's cell and rescuing these values when loading the game ...

I'm grateful if you can help me.

Thank you.

• Good afternoon.

Vixe, no answer ... I found some plugins to work with spreadsheets and Bdd, but I still have not found anything to generate print reports from the game layout ...

If anyone can help me, I'll be grateful.

• * moved from Open Topic. You may get a better response in this section. After all, it is a C2 How Do I type question.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I doubt you'll find plugins that generate reports. You will need to generate them yourself.

I don't know what kind of reports you have in mind, maybe you can create a layout that will work as a report template. Then you simply change some values on it and send it to printer.

As for printing from C2, check out this thread:

• You could maybe generate a PDF. There is still a valid link to a PDF creator HERE that might be useful.

There is also another PDF creator from PODE HERE but no valid download link. Maybe a request in the thread for the plugin will produce a copy.

• I doubt you'll find plugins that generate reports. You will need to generate them yourself.

I don't know what kind of reports you have in mind, maybe you can create a layout that will work as a report template. Then you simply change some values on it and send it to printer.

As for printing from C2, check out this thread:

Thank you.

I thought of form that shows some useful information of the game and soon it can be printed.

I'll check the suggested link.

• You could maybe generate a PDF. There is still a valid link to a PDF creator HERE that might be useful.

There is also another PDF creator from PODE HERE but no valid download link. Maybe a request in the thread for the plugin will produce a copy.

Thanks for your attention, I already have virtual printers that generate PDF, but what I need is a preformatted report sheet, showing some information. From the Q-Report tip.

I'm grateful for your attention.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)