Problem generating APK with Cordova

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
  • Hello everyone and thank you for your attention.

First of all, I would like to say that I started my studies on the Construct tool recently and I am having problems generating my first APK with Cordova.

When I add the Android platform and gain the apk, I get the following error in the plugin cordova-custom-config:

-------------------------- ----------------------------

Falha ao restaurar o plugin "cordova-custom-config" de config.xml. Talvez seja necessário tentar adicioná-lo novamente. Erro: Falha ao buscar o plug-in cordova-custom-config via registro.

Provavelmente isso é um problema de conexão, ou a especificação do plugin está incorreta.

Verifique a sua conexão e o nome / versão / URL do plugin.

Erro: cmd: Comando falhado com o código de saída 1 Saída de erro:

npm ERR! código ENOGIT

npm ERR! Nenhum binário de git encontrado em $ PATH

npm ERR!

npm ERR! Falha ao usar git.

npm ERR! Verifique se você já instalou e no seu CAMINHO.

npm ERR! Um registro completo dessa corrida pode ser encontrado em:

npm ERR! C: \ Users \ br_de \ AppData \ Roaming \ npm-cache \ _logs \ 2018-02-23T03_39_43_999Z-debug.log

------------------------ ------------------------------

At the end of the process, the APK is generated, but I would like to do it without any kind of error.

If anyone can help, I will be very grateful.

Thank you.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello everyone and thank you for your attention.

First of all, I would like to say that I started my studies on the Construct tool recently and I am having problems generating my first APK with Cordova.

When I add the Android platform and gain the apk, I get the following error in the plugin cordova-custom-config:

-------------------------- ----------------------------

Falha ao restaurar o plugin "cordova-custom-config" de config.xml. Talvez seja necessário tentar adicioná-lo novamente. Erro: Falha ao buscar o plug-in cordova-custom-config via registro.

Provavelmente isso é um problema de conexão, ou a especificação do plugin está incorreta.

Verifique a sua conexão e o nome / versão / URL do plugin.

Erro: cmd: Comando falhado com o código de saída 1 Saída de erro:

npm ERR! código ENOGIT

npm ERR! Nenhum binário de git encontrado em $ PATH

npm ERR!

npm ERR! Falha ao usar git.

npm ERR! Verifique se você já instalou e no seu CAMINHO.

npm ERR! Um registro completo dessa corrida pode ser encontrado em:

npm ERR! C: \ Users \ br_de \ AppData \ Roaming \ npm-cache \ _logs \ 2018-02-23T03_39_43_999Z-debug.log

------------------------ ------------------------------

At the end of the process, the APK is generated, but I would like to do it without any kind of error.

If anyone can help, I will be very grateful.

Thank you.

this appen to me too with latest Cordova updates, the apk is correctily build so nevermind. in case ask on Cordova forums.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)