Problem that most constructors suffer from

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:26 am

Naji wrote:@SharpedX if you want to see a game of mine please see this: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/136 ... 0Saga.html

Game idea: 4.8
Difficulty: 2.5
Level design: 4.0
Graphics: 3.2
Sound: 1.8
Replayability: 2.0

Overall: Time well spent, a very nice 3 star game. Tough I kind of disliked the complexity on this, it took a long time to see the balls drop so slowly sometimes. The boss fight confused me a little, I tought the green bar was his health :D, I am so use to seeing bars if I see boss fights. but then I noticed a measly 5% had left on him, and I had over 30 balls still. This fits nicely for 5-10 year olds. The game idea reiminds me of some other game, that I kept replayng over and over on my mobile back when I was in the army. It was called Good Will or something. I like these type of games, because I like to replay them and see if I can do it differently. How did I complete your game? I shot the balls randomly :D. 6 out 9 I got 3 star, and 3 levels were 2 star. Tough there was a level that did require some aiming, it was level 8.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:31 am

Naji wrote:@SharpedX The game say I'm not old enough to see your game :(

really? so adding the violence tag, because my game has guns but no gore, like a lot of games on Arcade, means that
registered users cant play it. I mean, why the game add option did not tell me what it will do, like say, registered users who younger than ,,this age,, cant play it. I just found that one out.

I will upload another version :x(without the balony age restriction and post yet another request to delete this game. First time my play counter froze :x .
B
S
G

Post » Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:42 am

@sharpedX Thank you so much on your feedback ! :D if you ever want any feedback at any game just PM me and I'll play it!
ImageImageImageImageImage
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Construct 2 General