Problem with ajax,array or text object?(R95 64bit)

Bugs will be moved here once resolved.

Post » Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:01 pm

Hi!

I have a project where i use ajax. As ajax output (lastdata) i get a text with some ";". I use ";" as tokens for parsing (tokenat comand with array). After parsing the result is writen to text objects (Rank, Player name, Score).

In r84 64bit it worked fine, i upgraded C2 to r95 64 bit, and in text objects everywhere i get 0. I tested it on Chrome/Mozilla and with r98 beta too, results are same, 0 everywhere.

version r84 - working with C2 r84
version r98 - not working with C2 r98


In my game project where i simply use text object (total players) with lastdata (without arrays and parsing) is working fine under r95.

System specs:
Windows 7 Professional 64 bit English, SP1
CPU: Q6700
RAM: 8GB
GPU: Quadro FX1800 - latest driver



Thx!
Peteer2012-07-06 13:30:47
B
19
S
3
G
5
Posts: 98
Reputation: 4,647

Post » Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:30 pm

I figured out that the problem is with array or with tokenat or with text object.
check updated capx versions

version r84 - working with C2 r84
version r98 - not working with C2 r98Peteer2012-07-06 13:30:56
B
19
S
3
G
5
Posts: 98
Reputation: 4,647

Post » Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:07 pm

The array is empty. You size it 3 x 0 x 0 = 0 total elements. You probably intend to size it 3 x 1 x 1 = 3 total elements. I think a change since r84 is that if you assigned a size of 0 it would set a size of 1 to correct that problem. However, that broke other things, so the "correct it for you" code was removed and now you get what you asked for, which is 0 elements.
Scirra Founder
B
359
S
214
G
72
Posts: 22,952
Reputation: 178,600

Post » Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:21 pm

It`s working now, thank you Ashley!
B
19
S
3
G
5
Posts: 98
Reputation: 4,647


Return to Closed bugs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests