Problem with changing layouts and layers

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Simplistic hyper-casual game with nature elements. Tap to switch between the 4 elements and reach a better score.
  • Problem Description

____ Background does not disappear after changing layout ____

Attach a Capx

____ https://drive.google.com/open?id=19XmjN ... aM_NaKcG3H ____

Description of Capx

____ Game project on IT championship ____

Steps to Reproduce Bug

• Step 1 - Launch game.
    • Step 2 - Open settings, when game is loaded.
    • Step 3 - Press OK, and then - Start new story.
    • Step 4 - Go back to menu, by pressing a book on top-left.
    • Step 5 - Go to the settings and look on background from game level.

Observed Result

____ Instead of the background of the menu, a game background appears. ____

Expected Result

____ I expect to see a main menu on settings background. ____

Affected Browsers

• Chrome: yes
    • FireFox: yes
    • Internet Explorer: yes

Operating System and Service Pack

____ Windows 10 ____

Construct 2 Version ID

____ Construct 2 Release 255 ____

• Please follow the Bug Report Requirements, specifically about posting a .capx using at least the latest Stable release, which is r255.

Your .capx was made using r244 which was from 19th Apr, 2017 and is far too old. Ashley will not investigate this as it is far too old, and bugs may have already been fixed.

Also, the size of the .capx is far too big (43MB).

• Please follow the Bug Report Requirements, specifically about posting a .capx using at least the latest Stable release, which is r255.

Your .capx was made using r244 which was from 19th Apr, 2017 and is far too old. Ashley will not investigate this as it is far too old, and bugs may have already been fixed.

Also, the size of the .capx is far too big (43MB).

It`s not a bug of r244, because yesterday all works as needed. And few minutes ago i see, that if i export game on Scirra Arcade - all works. This problem happens only when i start layout in Construct by pressing "Run layout". Is it normal for big projects?

• Okey, guys, i`m already on r255

But nothing changed

Bug with background is working

But now it`s not working after export also

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Closing, please see the bug report requirements:

[quote:26hm9cj0]Your .capx should be a minimal project made from scratch demonstrating the problem with as few events and objects as possible. Either build it from a new empty project, or delete everything you can that does not directly relate to the bug.

Submissions like this are usually just mistakes in events and not really bugs. Providing a minimal project is the main way to eliminate the possibility it's just a mistake and prove it's a problem in Construct.

• Submissions like this are usually just mistakes in events and not really bugs.

Okey, i already checked this. It's not a mistake in event, because on other PC all works normally. When i making a smaller .capx - all works. :/

Can it be a problem with my PC or browser? I try deleting cache, etc., and nothing changed.

And thanx for helping, guys, sorry, for my maybe dumb questions

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)