Problem with Mouse and Touch object command

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Total customisation of the input! You can combine inputs from all peripherals. Make your game accessible for everyone!
  • Maybe I didn't read this right, but up until now my game was only made to be played with a mouse and keyboard.

I've added touch controls as "add another condition". So both mouse and touch commands are stacked on top of each other, unfortuantely it renders the game unplayable as you can't use a mouse.

It is only until I use "toggle disabled" on all the touch commands that it'll go back to normal.

Is there any way I can fix this?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Check to see if your touch object has "use mouse input" enabled. It's enabled by default. So, in your case you should either disable it, or use it instead of the mouse. You shouldn't be using both together, which is probably giving you weird results.

• Check to see if your touch object has "use mouse input" enabled. It's enabled by default. So, in your case you should either disable it, or use it instead of the mouse. You shouldn't be using both together, which is probably giving you weird results.

Hmm, how would I find it? After I embedded it, it just seems invisible to me. Sorry I feel like such a noob after all this that I couldn't find my answer in the manual.

EDIT: Ah, nevermind I found it lol. Now I have to wait until after work to sort this out, thanks!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)