Problem with rendering

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:51 pm

The custom movement can maybe be the problem then, you can do a quick test disable the behavior and all the events and run the game and compare the results.
Like my work? Fallow me on social media, and see my games on the arcade.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:06 pm

But then I will never know if 'CustomMovement' is the problem. Because I can't move the player without this behaviour.
I have created my own moving system, but that system was very inefficient for my CPU, it would pass beyond 200% once I issue the player to move, and then go back to normal but it surely caused a lot of lag. This is because, every few sec I had to move the player a bit and check if his XY is the same of some objects that are on his path (I calculate the path and the XY of the objects on it before I call the move function).
So, I realized this system is even more inefficient and it has a lot of improvisation in it, so I have returned to my 'CustomMovement'..

So, if this behavior is the problem, then maybe I am doing something wrong with it?

Here's a picture but I doubt it would help. I really have no idea what may be wrong with this behavior...
B
S

Previous

Return to How do I....?