Problem with review on App Store (rejected)

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
The internet is bombarded daily with new apps (app is the short term for application)
  • Hello,

excuse my bad english, I am Czech. I have problem. I have game on iOS, in the game use Cranberry plugin Game (Game Center) and export via Intel XDK. While using Ad Hoc provisioning file (provisioning profile, I have iPhone 6, iOS 9.2.1), game is without error, all right. But when I send game for review (I change provisioning profile to Production), game is rejected.

Report from Apple: We discovered one or more bugs in your app when reviewed on iPad running iOS 9.2.1 and iPhone running iOS 9.2.1 on both Wi-Fi and cellular networks. Specifically, your app displays an error alert at launch. Please see the attached screenshot for more information.

Error text: The requested operation has been canceled or disabled by the user.

At the moment I do not know how to fix. Thanks for any advice.

• Same error.. Anyone can help?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I also got notifactions by cusomters saying that the Cordova Game Plugin doesn't work anymore. It cannot open the leaderboard (on Android). Also my working demo stopt working, so something must have changed.

I switched to CocoonIO, and all my apps went through the review by apple.

cranberrygame

Do you know anything about the issue with the Leaderboard (Cordova Game)? I just can't get it work anymore. Also the game doesn't need any permissions with Google Play Games installed..

Thank you!

• problem is still not solved? official Game Center does not work in iOS?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)