problems in randomizing and falling

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:11 am

first of all (to deadeye), i know that you know how to read the thread subject...

lets get to the point:

[u:25mfjiez]i created this thread as a question, not an announcement[/u:25mfjiez]. regarding the link, it was to show that i had solved things, and not to let you play, but to let people see that i solved my problem..

its may be true that i am a newbie, and i cant learn so much. thats because im only 14. i havnt had programming lessons yet.i had self tutorials but i stopped because of boredom. i do this (Construct-ing) for fun. i am not a kid who says :" hey! i made a game! weeeee! "

things that i make may seem basic to you guys(especially deadeye).

so, if you don't want/like or if you simply hate my creations, then stay out! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

i dont care if you people will ban me in this forum . its just an action which is a piece of shit!
B
S
G

Post » Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:31 am

[quote="kpbotbot":1u5wsifs]
i am not a kid who says :" hey! i made a game! weeeee! "[/quote:1u5wsifs]
http://scirra.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=628

Of course you arent :P
B
S
G

Post » Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:32 am

It was not his intent to offend you, and I wish you had taken it more constructively.

Relax, in my opinion. Deadeye is peaceful and has some good points. However, it is doubtful anyone is going to stop you from posting what you want unless it becomes a serious problem to the forums.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:49 am

u guys SUCK!

i dont need your help! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
B
S
G

Post » Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:52 am

[quote:1y9rb7pp]Deadeye is peaceful and has some good points.[/quote:1y9rb7pp]

hes a nice person.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:53 am

[quote:20e32pi0]WOW triple post, new record?
btw. try figuring out on your own, dont rush with every problem at forum [/quote:20e32pi0]

what the do you expect me to do?!?!?!?!

i have no knowledge in programming!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :evil:
B
S
G

Post » Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:55 am

[quote:3ideitgm] However, it is doubtful anyone is going to stop you from posting what you want unless it becomes a serious problem to the forums.[/quote:3ideitgm]

i dont care what problem i cause. its not gonna be mine anyway...

ban me if you want. i dont care... i wont lose anything..
B
S
G

Post » Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:07 am

Going to lock this because it serves no usefulness anymore.

In future stay on topic and try to take advice constructively. People don't hate randomly.

Rich
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Open Topic