Problems to open external links using browser in IOS

Bugs will be moved here once resolved.

Post » Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:47 am

Message: tributorock can only post plain text URLS until they have 500 rep. 1 URLS modified. Why?
Problem Description
____ A concise description of your problem here ____

Hi guys, i think that problem is not with cocoon, or its not only with cocoon. Maybe can be something with construct 2 too.

I make some test with this link

http://ticjoy.com.br/teste

If you open this game made with latest version with construct in a browser with android and toch on the black sprite you will be redirected to external link without problems

If you open the same link in safari in a IOS device and touch in the black sprite nothing happens.

Additional information : If you open this link in Google Chrome using an IOS device external links works. I think that is some protection from IOS with safari
B

Post » Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:09 am

tributorock wrote:Problem Description
____ A concise description of your problem here ____

Hi guys, i think that problem is not with cocoon, or its not only with cocoon. Maybe can be something with construct 2 too.

I make some test with this link

http://ticjoy.com.br/teste

If you open this game made with latest version with construct in a browser with android and toch on the black sprite you will be redirected to external link without problems

If you open the same link in safari in a IOS device and touch in the black sprite nothing happens.

Additional information : If you open this link in Google Chrome using an IOS device external links works. I think that is some protection from IOS with safari

This report follows none of the Bug Reporting Requirements and will in all likelihood be closed automatically by Ashley.

Please make sure to not delete the template and follow the requirements if you wish this to be investigated.
If your vision so exceeds your ability, then look to something closer.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:51 pm

Closing, please see the bug report guidelines.
Scirra Founder
B
S
G

Return to Closed bugs