Problems with tutorial Making an Interactive Treasure Map

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
An interactive story book template with narration, find hidden images, settings, pages, character interaction.
  • Hi guys,

yesterday I tried to do the tutorial of kittiewan "Making an Interactive Treasure Map" . The problem I found is the files doesn't works and I have no capx for reference. Anyway he maked the tutorial very well explained and it is very easy for follow the intructions. So I don't Know what I am doing wrong, because in the 3 page of tutorial he write that running the project in the blank map are revealed at one all the masked areas, but in my project only appear the blank map.

I have the capx here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1cABO4 ... rtb2W5kYdQ

So when you running the project this is the correct result:

And this is what I got:

Can anyone help me? Thanks!!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi there, did some investigation for you. The important bit you missed out was setting the animation speed to 0. Be sure to do this for the maps and the masks. Because you are playing the animations, it changes to frame 1 on the complete map which shows the blank map in game. You adjust the animation speed by opening the image editor and options are on the left.

• Hi there, did some investigation for you. The important bit you missed out was setting the animation speed to 0. Be sure to do this for the maps and the masks. Because you are playing the animations, it changes to frame 1 on the complete map which shows the blank map in game. You adjust the animation speed by opening the image editor and options are on the left.

Hi plinkie!! Now works, thanks man!! I was repeating the tuto over and over xDD but I dind't resolve the problem... only set the animation speed to 0 (was in 5) and works fine!! Now I can doing the tutorial hehe

Thanks a lot!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)